This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Assassin's Creed: Ezio is the only good protagonist?

#1Bloodlines1191Posted 9/2/2013 4:34:22 AM
Alot of people obviously love Ezio for his extroverted, charismatic charm. Altair and Connor were considered bland and get alot more flak (worse with Connor though, ouch). Same with people who think the AC2 games, especially AC2 Vanilla. What do you think of these things you see on the internet in general over the disregard of the other Assassins (minus the spin-offs and comics)?
---
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper
#2FocianPosted 9/2/2013 4:35:53 AM
Not really a protagonist, but Haytham Kenway was easily my favourite character across the Assassin's Creed series.
---
GT/PSN: Focian
The measure of a life is a measure of love and respect; So hard to earn, so easily burned.
#3joegt123Posted 9/2/2013 4:50:34 AM
Altair > ezio > connor.

Altair's growth was more subtle. It was less about typical life lesson crap and more about philosophy and morality. Emotional growth is not the only kind of character growth.
---
"It was not for quiet complacence he was given the name of 'Thunder God'."
Currently Playing: Too damn many things at the same bloody time... (25+)
#4scoobydoobydontPosted 9/2/2013 4:54:18 AM
joegt123 posted...
Altair > ezio > connor.

Altair's growth was more subtle. It was less about typical life lesson crap and more about philosophy and morality. Emotional growth is not the only kind of character growth.

I like and approve of this post!! Altair, all day everyday.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png
#5M_TollitsonPosted 9/2/2013 5:56:03 AM
Theyre all good. Ezio was just the best.
#6SunDevil77Posted 9/2/2013 5:59:11 AM
Connor was my favorite.
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#7Pacman2dxPosted 9/2/2013 6:07:20 AM
I liked all of the protagonists, I liked Ezio the most though.
---
Fighting so hard to be heard, yet have nothing to say.
You talk of changing the masses, but forget those close to you.
#8dbzxgamerPosted 9/2/2013 6:21:37 AM
I think that almost everyone who is saying ezio is the only good one has never played as the other Assassins. I do think Ezio is one of the best but he's not the only good one what some people need to remember is that if it wasn't for Alta´r then Ezio wouldn't even exist and also if Alta´r hadn't gone through the growth he did nothing from his time would of changed and Ezio wouldn't have gotten the knowledge he has from him
#9656stoogePosted 9/2/2013 6:33:00 AM
Ezio and Haytham are the only playable characters I ever liked. Altair was a douche with an unfitting VA, and Connor was bland, bland, blandady, bland-bland.
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#10Swab18Posted 9/2/2013 6:33:32 AM
Ezio was a total wuss
---
Sobenofear has a crush on me.