This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I am really pissed at Microsoft now

#31NeVaRmoorePosted 9/2/2013 2:50:29 PM
Winternova posted...
NeVaRmoore posted...
Twisting my words is (a) faux pas.

You left out an indefinite article there. I've done you the favor of placing it in the correct position, since you're using terms that you don't quite understand in a desperate attempt to appear more intelligent than you are.

NeVaRmoore posted...
If the dude wasn't obviously trolling I wouldn't have even taken the time.

"If the dude wasn't trolling, I wouldn't have trolled him back!" Brilliant justification there.

NeVaRmoore posted...
But whatever dude. You do you and I'll do me.

You opened yourself to criticism, especially by pulling the "I was a veteran serving my country, you can't argue with me!" card. I doubt they taught you to pick fights and then run away with your tail between your legs in the military.

I like you. Calm down.
#32orangeneePosted 9/2/2013 2:53:32 PM
lukerum posted...
I don't understand how providing more of your personal, private info to Microsoft adds to your security.

Helps them sell info to third parties....wait just one minute......
---
How to divide by Zero: Find person named Zero, get him/her to divide something.
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#33djwagonPosted 9/2/2013 2:54:00 PM
NeVaRmoore posted...
djwagon posted...
NeVaRmoore posted...
djwagon posted...
NeVaRmoore posted...
lol 2 year old account with 34 karma

I would not talk .a account 6+ years old and only a so and so level

I didn't have much time to get on gamefaqs when I was in the sandbox getting shot at by radicals. Sorry.

just pointing out to you how dumb your comment was

I'd still say my karma ratio to his is substantially better. But thanks for that. I hoped it made you feel good. In retrospect it really was a dumb thing for me to do, serving my country in dangerous foreign countries instead of posting on gamefaqs.
now your making this out to be a joke .first off my hat is off to you for serving to protect us .your comment about his karma did make you sound like a pre-teen
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#34NeVaRmoorePosted 9/2/2013 3:03:51 PM
Honestly, I wish I was a pre-teen. Getting old is really, really starting to suck. Keep getting new aches and pains, can't stay up late as I used to and spicy foods (which I love) completely destroy my chest in the dead of the night. But yeah, I can admit it wasn't a shining moment. I still believe that his account is a troll alt though.

Also, thanks for the hat's off deal. It really does mean a lot honestly.
#35lastrockerPosted 9/2/2013 3:08:13 PM
they did this to me too a while ago. it was a pain. im not prone to phishing so i doubt it will really ever help. all it does is let microsoft know more about who i am, further locking me into the web of information.

what really annoys me though is they did the same for all the other NON-gold accounts linked to my xbox. so i couldn't play with my girlfriend, that i live with, co-op. her account got locked without completing it. texts were never sent, whatever. finished the process, whatever. next time we go to play together again ... we have to do it all over!!! and this happened two more times!!!

Ive never had a credit card linked to my account. never had to do this with a bank account, a credit card, etc, nothing. Why an Xbox account??? its really unnecessary. The people saying "MS's just being better at protecting us" are the same ones that would like MS to use kinect to read our vital signs.
#36djwagonPosted 9/2/2013 3:16:20 PM
NeVaRmoore posted...
Honestly, I wish I was a pre-teen. Getting old is really, really starting to suck. Keep getting new aches and pains, can't stay up late as I used to and spicy foods (which I love) completely destroy my chest in the dead of the night. But yeah, I can admit it wasn't a shining moment. I still believe that his account is a troll alt though.

Also, thanks for the hat's off deal. It really does mean a lot honestly.
no problem sir/maam.
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..