This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mighty No. 9 made it to 900k! Now we hope it gets 2.5mill for 360/PS3/Wii U

#1zerooo0Posted 9/2/2013 8:57:06 AM
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9/comments

Wow, that's only after one day, but the real question is what happens when the boom slows down in the coming weeks?
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#2SunDevil77Posted 9/2/2013 9:17:02 AM
I put in $15. Very glad to see it made it.
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#3Dragon NexusPosted 9/2/2013 1:16:00 PM
I dunno, I kinda think it'll gain pace before it loses it. Word is still going out, fan art is being made...
---
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
#4gamewarrior88Posted 9/2/2013 1:39:24 PM
So much for there being no excitement out there for a new Mega Man game eh? lol

Glad to hear that this project is gaining so much support! Definitely want a console release.
---
-----------------------------------------------
In this world, there was only one way...the Valmanway. But now, there is a better way...the Valmanway +1.
#5Link43130Posted 9/2/2013 1:46:35 PM
i still find it funny that one of the loudest proponents of "Japanese gaming is dieing" and "Capcom needs to emulate Western developers more" is now begging the internet for money to make a game with "Classic Japanese design."
---
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130
#6moneyman80Posted 9/2/2013 2:20:37 PM
Link43130 posted...
i still find it funny that one of the loudest proponents of "Japanese gaming is dieing" and "Capcom needs to emulate Western developers more" is now begging the internet for money to make a game with "Classic Japanese design."

Try reading the faqs before commenting.

Isn’t Inafune always criticizing the Japanese game industry?

Mr. Inafune has never been one to be shy about his opinions, and as the Japanese game industry started shrinking (both in terms of international respect and in sales) over the last decade, he has continued to speak out on the reasons he sees behind the decline, and the ways he thought it might be fixed. The recurring themes of these remarks is to learn from and work with the West, embracing new ways of doing things in order to appeal to not just Japanese fans, but overseas gamers as well.

And that’s exactly what we are attempting to do here on Kickstarter; the time for talk is over—as Inafune himself was quoted saying, “Words are not enough, we must act and prove it.” It’s time to lead by example and inject some positivity into this topic. The hope of Mr. Inafune and all the creators and partners involved is that this project will be successful and not only allow us to make the great game we’re dreaming of making, but, with your help, we can also show other Japanese developers, and eventually maybe even the Japanese indie creator scene, that crowdfunding can be a viable option."

---
Not changing my sig until the New Jersey Devils win their fourth Stanley Cup. Started 5/13/11
#7Dragon NexusPosted 9/2/2013 3:52:22 PM
Meanwhile, Capcom tries to make their games appeal to the CoD crowd, completely missing the point.
---
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
#8clippjoint2Posted 9/2/2013 4:27:07 PM
WOW 1million in 2 days !!!

ITS HAPPENING !!!!!! I LOVE IT !!!!!!!
#9darren19822000Posted 9/2/2013 5:08:30 PM
cant wait for my dinner date with the legend!
---
gt darren reefnugs