This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Got suspended for the first time today LOL.

#1BlueThunderWolfPosted 9/2/2013 5:17:14 PM
You can have mods, hacks, and a J-Tag Xbox, and the mods won't do ****. But you have a motto with a little dirty word in it, and they go to town.

Dumb XBL team is dumb.
---
You don't throw rocks at a man who's got a machinegun!- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper
Where the **** does this **** come from?! - The Rock
#2VeryDarkSoulPosted 9/2/2013 5:18:02 PM
the motto with a little dirty word in it is easy to prove since its there. someone probably griefed you and reported you for it. Do what I do. Keep everything private.
---
Ron Paul 2012
#3IWUPosted 9/2/2013 5:20:33 PM
You do realize that the enforcement team acts on reported offenses right? That means a person or people reported you and they acted. It's not like they are constantly scouring XBL ignoring blatant TOS violations and zeroing in on you personally like you make it seem.
---
Irregardless, for all intensive purposes I could care less if you take me for granite. If given free reign, I'll continue to tow the line so it's a mute point.
#4orangeneePosted 9/2/2013 5:20:58 PM
Code of conduct

Code of conduct

Code of conduct

Is that what your profile looks like now?
---
How to divide by Zero: Find person named Zero, get him/her to divide something.
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#5rmc52482Posted 9/2/2013 5:23:04 PM
IWU posted...
You do realize that the enforcement team acts on reported offenses right? That means a person or people reported you and they acted. It's not like they are constantly scouring XBL ignoring blatant TOS violations and zeroing in on you personally like you make it seem.

Correct, I'm on the enforcement team and it only shows me people who have been reported. You would be surprised how many reports have nothing wrong with them. I would say 80% not offensive to the 20% that are.
---
Not changing til Crystalis gets a remake. Started 10/28/11 til ???
http://www.trueachievements.com/register.aspx?rgamerid=115822
#6orangeneePosted 9/2/2013 5:27:32 PM
I'm on the enforcement team too and my guess is that 67.65478% of reports are nonsense. The rest are evil doers and deserve the chair.
---
#7BlueThunderWolf(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2013 5:28:12 PM
IWU posted...

Fact is, they are absolutely horrible. I've had several friends get suspended for absolutely nothing. With no proof either. It just happened.

Want to know how stupid they really are? Have you ever watched the Youtuber MinnesotaBurns? He exposed a crapton of people. Whether it be for mods, hacks, etc. Hell, he even got IP flooded one time and knocked offline by a group of people, of which he had video proof of on his channel, and they STILL didn't do anything to those guys. And this is with literally hundreds of complaints filed against those guys.
---
You don't throw rocks at a man who's got a machinegun!- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper
Where the **** does this **** come from?! - The Rock
#8Firespray85Posted 9/2/2013 5:37:30 PM
I've been saying this for the longest time and nobody listens. Microsoft only checks the number of complaints filed. Regardless if you did something wrong or not, they will suspend you or ban you based on number of complaints.
---
XBL Gamertag: styleFATAL
New Achievement: GEORGE W. BUSH (50) - Complete an assault game without ever finding the bomb
#9orangeneePosted 9/2/2013 5:41:09 PM
Minnesotaburns? That's the Trollarch guy right? MS really have it in for him, how many console bans has he had now?
---
#10WinternovaPosted 9/2/2013 5:44:47 PM
Firespray85 posted...
I've been saying this for the longest time and nobody listens. Microsoft only checks the number of complaints filed. Regardless if you did something wrong or not, they will suspend you or ban you based on number of complaints.

No matter how many times you say it, it won't make it real.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)