This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DoA 5 Ultimate takes new crown for Disc Locked Content

#71kilax1Posted 9/4/2013 4:28:58 PM
i almost forgot ive read theres 200+ costumes in DOA5U while DOA5 only had 100ish. your getting twice as many costumes. DLC other people payed for free but you need to work to unlock them in return. it would be unfair for those who actually payed in DOA5. now costume unlocks based on time played/fights with each character.
#72mike468Posted 9/4/2013 4:32:56 PM
kilax1 posted...
i almost forgot ive read theres 200+ costumes in DOA5U while DOA5 only had 100ish. your getting twice as many costumes. DLC other people payed for free but you need to work to unlock them in return. it would be unfair for those who actually payed in DOA5. now costume unlocks based on time played/fights with each character.

Isn't all the costume in DOA5U just the DLC costumes that where released for DOA5? I don't think there is anything entirely new.
---
gamertag: Kabal31082
#73kilax1Posted 9/4/2013 4:41:06 PM
yes as dlc in DOA5v1. you get it free in DOA5U. read my previous post
youll better understand
#74kilax1Posted 9/4/2013 4:44:58 PM
kilax1 posted...
this is for all those people just dont know anything about DOA5/DOA5U. DOA5U isnt the same game. its something like a 3rd version of DOA5. Theyve add game modes Co op tag online. 2v2 player matchs which wasnt in DOA5 v1/v2. For those who also want to tag up with a friend in a tag lobby ready up press Y in lobby on xbox. menu shows up inv someone in lobby to partner with you. host needs to un ready 1st tho. Now the DLC in the game itself is still DLC from DOA5 with improved visuals. If you bought DLC on DOA5 you can instant use it in DOA5U. the costumes are locked because you need to unlock them! those locked costume are DLC from DOA5 v1 that you got free in DOA5U. What your paying for in DOA5U isnt the DLC its the improvements to the game itself. new game modes improved visuals Coop online better connectivity new rank/grade point system 5 new characters improved fighting system to make the game more competitive. 2 new training modes 3total to help new players like UMVC3. ranked tag matchs more moves for each character not present in DOA5v1/v2. Character move animations got changed. characters abilities them selves got changed. some DLC you still need to buy but now everyone can see your costume not just yourself like DOA5v1/v2. there will be a free to play vision with almost all game modes and 4 or 5 characters free to use. if you want more characters/costume you got pay in the free vision. free vision still allows you to play with DOA5U players who actually bought the game. now all of you know now and btw these improvements couldnt have been made dlc and alot of these improvements where requested by the fans themselves.
#75kilax1Posted 9/4/2013 4:48:58 PM
srry read it wrong you get the 100 DOA5v1 DLC/originals and 100 new ones
#76kilax1Posted 9/4/2013 5:00:47 PM
forgot to mention new stages fans requested hair styles taunts and more options under options. i own both games and ive already unlocked some new cotumes not in DOA5v1. this game leans more toward UMVC3 now but still DOA5. snap backs/mission mode stuff.