This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just finished Bioshock for the first time... Wow.... *SPOILERS*

#1Bac0n01Posted 9/3/2013 3:00:10 PM
That game was simply amazing. Best world I have ever seen in a video game.the plot twist literally made my jaw drop. The gameplay was excellent, and blended with the story better than any other game I have ever played. Truly the best game this generation. I can't stop thinking about it. No idea how I've let this one pass me by for so many years, but that was a terrible mistake. After Skyrim, it's on to Bio 2, then Infinite.
---
Fact: Every single episode of every TV show ever needs more Londo and G'Kar.
# of people who agree:
#2overlordlaharl0Posted 9/3/2013 3:01:59 PM
I read this after reading another post saying it was garbage lol. Damn i hate people sometimes. But yeah Loved this game.
---
Why can't Horror movies be like animes? Instead of running and screaming when seeing a demon, just wait a second and unleash your super power.
#3simonbelmont2Posted 9/3/2013 3:02:46 PM
Bioshock is a classic, every gamer should at least try it.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#4darren19822000Posted 9/3/2013 3:05:27 PM
my problem with games like this one is i seem to always get stuck somewhere or progress too slowly. then it just breaks up the story for me and ruins the whole game. not just talking bioshock but shooter/actiony games in general. the only ones ive enjoyed were ones with no story at all really...like borederlands.
---
gt darren reefnugs
#5glassghost0Posted 9/3/2013 3:11:47 PM
Nice job on making it until now without seeing spoilers. Don't know how you did that
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#6HambodiasPosted 9/3/2013 3:16:33 PM
i didn't really enjoy it as much as everyone else, but i can see why it is so praised.

I'm thinking about picking up bioshock infinite.
---
Dertbag Clothing
#7Bac0n01(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2013 3:17:45 PM
glassghost0 posted...
Nice job on making it until now without seeing spoilers. Don't know how you did that

I have absolutely no idea.
---
Fact: Every single episode of every TV show ever needs more Londo and G'Kar.
# of people who agree: