This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Blacklist needs more love.

#1DarkJaydragonPosted 9/4/2013 4:27:24 AM
That game went from one I didn't care about to becoming one of my contenders for my personal GOTY.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#2desert_santaPosted 9/4/2013 4:44:44 AM
GOTY for me too

though I am hoping I will enjoy Beyond Two Souls more
#3casedawgzPosted 9/4/2013 5:13:07 AM
I just can't do it without Ironside.
---
Official Justin Gabriel mark of the PWB
#4desert_santaPosted 9/4/2013 5:17:05 AM
casedawgz posted...
I just can't do it without Ironside.

I didn't mind no Ironside but.........surely they could have gone with an older voice actor. Having a grizzled old veteran like Fisher with some young punk's voice felt out of place.

Then again it wasn't too bad.
#5TheWaitingPosted 9/4/2013 5:42:38 AM
desert_santa posted...
GOTY for me too

From what my buddy has said(he's a tester at Sony), beyond two souls seems to be quite boring. Which I'm not happy about hearing. I'm super interested in it.
---
GAMERTAG:SollessWarrior
#6desert_santaPosted 9/4/2013 6:17:47 AM
TheWaiting posted...
desert_santa posted...
GOTY for me too

From what my buddy has said(he's a tester at Sony), beyond two souls seems to be quite boring. Which I'm not happy about hearing. I'm super interested in it.

Here's hoping your buddy and I have different tastes as I loved heavy rain:p
#7Dragon NexusPosted 9/4/2013 6:44:52 AM
Since everyone's raving...maybe I'll check it out. Conviction left a bad taste in my mouth, really.

How's the multiplayer? I know everyone says it's great but I'm more sorried about how accessible it is. The original Spies Vs Mercs turned me off because I felt too stupid to play it and felt I'd be holding everyone back by trying.
---
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
#8vigorm0rtisPosted 9/4/2013 6:48:35 AM
It will get love from me as soon as it drops in price. Not that it needed a price drop, but I've already got a things to play, and GTAV is less than a couple weeks away.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif
#9DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 6:52:18 AM
Dragon Nexus posted...
Since everyone's raving...maybe I'll check it out. Conviction left a bad taste in my mouth, really.

How's the multiplayer? I know everyone says it's great but I'm more sorried about how accessible it is. The original Spies Vs Mercs turned me off because I felt too stupid to play it and felt I'd be holding everyone back by trying.

MP is great with friends and like any MP game, annoying with randoms who just run in and go on a killing spree. There is different loadouts so working together and using your different gadgets can really benefit the team but overall, communication is key.

I mainly play the campaign/co-op, I've played the campaign around 5 times now for each of the different playstyles (Panther/Ghost/Assault).
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#10DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 6:53:19 AM
vigorm0rtis posted...
It will get love from me as soon as it drops in price. Not that it needed a price drop, but I've already got a things to play, and GTAV is less than a couple weeks away.

That's understandable but you should give it a try, my panther play-through was worth it for the game alone, I felt like Batman.
---