This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Biggest betrayal this gen from an NPC --everything spoilers--

#21JukainPosted 9/5/2013 8:34:26 PM
You can also shorthand spoiler tags as <sp>text goes here</sp>, if you want.

I have to say...

Eternal Sonata

Frederic Chopin at the end of the game. Looking back on it, I probably should have seen it coming, but... my first play... I had no idea... and Frederic was almost always in my party as a staple. That ending... I had no idea what I thought was gonna happen when we stepped through the portal, but Frederic turning on us and seeking to destroy us to prove his existence and that the dream characters were just that, a dream... well... it wasn't that. Interestingly enough, if you lose and he wins, there is an alternate ending! A lot of people I know who've played the game don't know this. It's not that the fight is hard or anything, I was just so awestruck the first time that I couldn't focus and he did kill me. That and the game forced Polka into my party... >_>
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
#22Pacman2dxPosted 9/6/2013 7:04:53 AM
Edgar Ross from Red Dead Redemption.
---
Shingeki No Kyojin
#23pothocket(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 7:50:33 AM(edited)
Alucard188 posted...
Ok. A blanket, generic spoiler warning does not work and never works. You need to EXPLICITLY state what you are spoiling. You also need to either make use of the spoiler tags or give ample line breaks between your warning and the spoiler itself.

I know you're replying to my topic title but did you even read my first post? I explained how to format responses. Not my fault if no one pays attention or don't already know the rules.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#24ZDT_LeaderPosted 9/6/2013 7:45:47 AM
Alucard188 posted...
Ok. A blanket, generic spoiler warning does not work and never works. You need to EXPLICITLY state what you are spoiling. You also need to either make use of the spoiler tags or give ample line breaks between your warning and the spoiler itself.

Wouldn't this technically be off-topic posting..?

:P
---
LoL IGN/Gamertag: Zerochronic
R.I.P Mom..Aug 30th, 2007
#25Alucard188Posted 9/6/2013 1:08:34 PM
pothocket posted...
Alucard188 posted...

I know you're replying to my topic title but did you even read my first post? I explained how to format responses. Not my fault if no one pays attention or don't already know the rules.

Yes, and I'm also reiterating it to those people who either choose to ignore the OP or are just ignorant. I'm also saying that generic spoiler warnings never work because invariably, people will think that it covers every spoiler when it in fact doesn't.
---
Face it Cloud is a gaming icon and has appered in lots of games while mario has only appeared in 2 games sunshine and 64~xSlashbomBx
#26SirLemontPosted 9/6/2013 2:39:52 PM
Honestly, people should expect spoilers from the very nature of the topic. Ignorance is no excuse.
#27Bac0n01Posted 9/6/2013 2:43:10 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
GGearX posted...
Bioshock wins.

That twist will be forever remembered.

This is probably the best answer.

Yes. This. I literally dropped the controller and my jaw.
---
Fact: Every single episode of every TV show ever needs more Londo and G'Kar.
# of people who agree:
#28Alucard188Posted 9/6/2013 2:52:10 PM
SirLemont posted...
Honestly, people should expect spoilers from the very nature of the topic. Ignorance is no excuse.

That isn't how it works.
---
Face it Cloud is a gaming icon and has appered in lots of games while mario has only appeared in 2 games sunshine and 64~xSlashbomBx