This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So Microsoft banned my console.

#41meado55Posted 9/10/2013 11:06:59 AM
Love GameFAQS,

flooded with corpo-trolls n idiots these days tho,

GET AOUT MAH GEMEFAKS!!!!!!
#42Dragon NexusPosted 9/10/2013 4:01:51 PM
I like how since bumping this topic, all the white knights and sony trolls have come calling.
---
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
#43blueheart100Posted 9/10/2013 11:47:14 PM
Sersouisly? Sony trolls? Why can't someone not like a system? Each game system has their strengths and weeknesses. Some people in the world are not going to like them. Even Pc gaming is not immune.
---
Yes, I'm a woman and love video games.
#44SolidStryderPosted 9/10/2013 11:55:39 PM
meado55 posted...
WOW SO IT'S TRUE!

EVERYONE ON THE 360 BOARD ARE PAID TROLLS!!!!

COS u all seem to have such difficulty in simply repeating what the topic creater ACTUALLY SAID.

You'd think from your posts that this guy who has been continualy ROBBED BY MICROSOFT, then
BANNED WHEN HE TRIED TO STOP IT HAPPENING, is the one at fault here.

Do you think everyone is stupid enough to fall for ur crap.

OMG U R SO RITE!!!
#45Dragon NexusPosted 9/11/2013 1:25:09 AM
blueheart100 posted...
Sersouisly? Sony trolls? Why can't someone not like a system? Each game system has their strengths and weeknesses. Some people in the world are not going to like them. Even Pc gaming is not immune.

If you don't like the 360, why are you here?
Not saying we can't take legitimate critisism, but I tend not to hang around message boards for things I don't like. Feels a little counterintuitive.
---
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
#46GSPgreasesPosted 9/11/2013 4:49:23 AM
create a new account/gamertag and you should be good to go
#47OrgeLambartPosted 9/11/2013 5:06:02 AM
Like others have said, this sounds really suspicious, also you got banned for refusing the charge. You clearly didn't set Auto renew to off, or if you did it didn't save. Either way once you pay they'll fix your account.

If it was a system ban it's either you bought one of those 99 dollar systems and didn't live up to the 20 dollar monthly live charge or you were caught tampering with your system in some way.
---
Xboxlive - Orge Lambart , Steam ID - Orge Lambart
#48BangoSkankPosted 9/11/2013 7:27:20 AM
Why would you go through all that trouble and not just phone them?
---
GT: Savage Opopanax
PSN ID: Savage_Opopanax
#49singhellotakuPosted 9/11/2013 4:06:37 PM
They did the same thing to me a few years ago
#50chrish909Posted 9/11/2013 5:34:35 PM
Microsoft is a multimillion dollar company. I find it very hard to believe that they took your credit card info from microsoft store , com and used it to auto renew. You sure no one else used your console
---
Sony promised 30 first year exclusives for ps4 first year. Too bad they are mostly indy titles.