This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do XBox Owners Have More to Do Than Everyone Else?

#1sec713Posted 9/4/2013 12:37:59 PM
Looking at the numbers of people posting on Sony and Nintendo forum pages compared to the lesser number of XBox posts, it makes me think that XBox owners must have more to occupy their time with. Me personally, I almost never look at this site when I'm away from my office. I find myself just here to kill time until I go home and can do the things I really enjoy, like playing my XBox.
---
Insert signature here.
#2TheBlueStigPosted 9/4/2013 12:50:52 PM
Probably just more alt accounts on those boards, all used to troll with.
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.
#3fiasco86Posted 9/4/2013 12:51:45 PM
They could just have less to talk about, be less social people, not like online forums, or a myriad of other possible explanations for why there are less posts.
---
Game Conquerors Top 100 Games of All Time
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBdvbVOHRybalW-7GExzgqbbBf1bGVV3L
#4sec713(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 12:58:07 PM
I am pleasantly surprised that I just got two legitimate answers to this question.
---
Insert signature here.
#5TheBlueStigPosted 9/4/2013 1:57:30 PM
It could also be that most of the trolls left this board for the X-Bone board once that went up.
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.
#6GrimKusanagiPosted 9/4/2013 2:30:45 PM
I'm just usually pretty busy so when I do have off time I'm playing my games rather than hanging around on a message board talking about games. I check a couple of times a day but only for couple of minutes. Just long enough to browse the first page of topics. Mostly whats talked about is stuff I don't have so I don't post that much. And I usually only check specific game board if I'm playing it at the time.
---
GT: GrimKusanagi / Current Playing: Dragon's Dogma
Pawn: Blade / Male Warrior
#7OverburdenedPosted 9/4/2013 2:44:49 PM
I come on here first thing in the morning, and when I get in from work, (now, half ten/11ish).

So when i wake up i only see what I've written and looked at 7 hours ago, and then when I get in from work I have a whole days worth of threads to look through. (Which these days is nothing to get exited about :P, people whining about having free games ha.)
---
Obliteration never felt so divine._
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
#8sec713(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 2:46:58 PM
GrimKusanagi posted...
I'm just usually pretty busy so when I do have off time I'm playing my games rather than hanging around on a message board talking about games. I check a couple of times a day but only for couple of minutes. Just long enough to browse the first page of topics. Mostly whats talked about is stuff I don't have so I don't post that much. And I usually only check specific game board if I'm playing it at the time.

I really believe (hence the topic of this thread) that these Trolls really have nothing worthwhile to do on their preferred system, which opens up a lot of time to do what trolls do best. I think it's so laughable, the "reasons" for why a person shouldn't buy an XBox. Like I said in my OP I basically just check this site when I'm working.

-No internet browser.
-You have to pay for Gold to use Netflix.
-They use points and not real currency denominations.
-You have to pay for music passes.
-The Facebook App doesn't work well.

The "reasons" are so stupid, and a lot of them are disappearing, like the currency and browser "problems", but moreover they are all complaints about everything that you can do with an XBox IN ADDITION to playing great games online with minimal interruptions, dropped connections and smooth matchmaking (compared to the PS3 - which I also own).

I'm glad to know not everyone on this site is an absolute Sony or Nintendo.... well no... a better way to put it is, I'm glad to know not everyone on this site is an absolute anti-XBox shill.
---
Insert signature here.
#9orangeneePosted 9/4/2013 2:47:45 PM
See, as Stig alluded to the troll have moved onto fresh feeding grounds. We used to get frequent visits from Astute and chums here, while most of the 360 trolls just lived on the PS3 board.

Now with the next gen fast approaching they've all gone over to the appropriate boards.

So we're left with the lighter trolls here. Take trolling away from a GFAQs board and things slow right down. That and there isn't a great deal to talk about that isn't being discussed ad nauseum already.
---
How to divide by Zero: Find person named Zero, get him/her to divide something.
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#10Combo MasterPosted 9/4/2013 5:23:14 PM
Because 360 has a lot less exclusive games maybe?? You're right more chance xbox 360 gamers have more of a life...
---
Combo Master