This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do XBox Owners Have More to Do Than Everyone Else?

#11Arucard05Posted 9/4/2013 5:27:27 PM
sec713 posted...
GrimKusanagi posted...
I'm just usually pretty busy so when I do have off time I'm playing my games rather than hanging around on a message board talking about games. I check a couple of times a day but only for couple of minutes. Just long enough to browse the first page of topics. Mostly whats talked about is stuff I don't have so I don't post that much. And I usually only check specific game board if I'm playing it at the time.

I really believe (hence the topic of this thread) that these Trolls really have nothing worthwhile to do on their preferred system, which opens up a lot of time to do what trolls do best. I think it's so laughable, the "reasons" for why a person shouldn't buy an XBox. Like I said in my OP I basically just check this site when I'm working.

-No internet browser.
-You have to pay for Gold to use Netflix.
-They use points and not real currency denominations.
-You have to pay for music passes.
-The Facebook App doesn't work well.

The "reasons" are so stupid, and a lot of them are disappearing, like the currency and browser "problems", but moreover they are all complaints about everything that you can do with an XBox IN ADDITION to playing great games online with minimal interruptions, dropped connections and smooth matchmaking (compared to the PS3 - which I also own).

I'm glad to know not everyone on this site is an absolute Sony or Nintendo.... well no... a better way to put it is, I'm glad to know not everyone on this site is an absolute anti-XBox shill.

There's trolls all over.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Now celebrating one year of irrelevance.
#12sec713(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 8:11:33 AM
Combo Master posted...
Because 360 has a lot less exclusive games maybe?? You're right more chance xbox 360 gamers have more of a life...

Strange logic. In the last 30 days I have had many unique, or should I say "exclusive" bowel movements. Sure they were all different than anything I'd seen before, but at the end of the day they were all still turds.
---
Insert signature here.
#13liquidblue4Posted 9/5/2013 8:17:06 AM
Combo Master posted...
Because 360 has a lot less exclusive games

I love when people say this. It's like they just regurgitate what every other troll says while being wrong every single time.
---
Do you like beer?
https://www.facebook.com/WvBeerGuide