This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Twitches and other physical reactions to playing games

#21xMarkPosted 9/6/2013 8:56:47 AM
I literally chew on my tongue, like it's gum.

Is that weird?
#22656stoogePosted 9/6/2013 9:13:23 AM
If I get stressed out I get an eye tick. I was also just playing a game that made me rage so hard that I swear I bent my controller a little. Would have snapped it in half if I didn't remember Bad Boys 2's "Whoooosa..."

But that last one might not be what you were getting at.
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#23simonbelmont2Posted 9/6/2013 9:14:04 AM
xMark posted...
I literally chew on my tongue, like it's gum.

Is that weird?

Me too, I don't do it now but I used to while playing games when I was younger. I also do the lean thing when going round corners in a racing game or trying to make a big jump in a platformer.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#24reseacher2000Posted 9/6/2013 11:21:20 AM
When I fall down a hole in Mario or sonic. My ears pop out. Not literally, but extend outward as if I really fell down a hole and was caught off guard
---
GT:gansterchief
#25Gary StantonPosted 9/6/2013 12:33:50 PM
In a level, from a very high distance, If I jump from one platform to another, - even if I make the jump, or if I'm standing still and not paying attention to my surroundings, and I fall, the bottom part of my body experiences a "dropping feel"- particularly my legs, it felt that I was falling in real life. (If that makes sense)
---
"War as a video game; what better way to raise the ultimate soldier?" - Solid Snake
#26Gary StantonPosted 9/7/2013 12:52:40 AM
GrimKusanagi posted...
No twitches but I got a migraine every time I tried playing Bioshock. Had to get rid of it.

You must be new to FPSs. You're not used to motion sickness.
---
"War as a video game; what better way to raise the ultimate soldier?" - Solid Snake
#27GuideToTheDarkPosted 9/7/2013 1:04:37 AM
I feel like I went down a very short roller coaster, when falling from great height in a game. Remember the spire from Reach?
---
SHUTUPPU ANDE EAT! TOO BAD NO BON APPETIT!