This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Twitches and other physical reactions to playing games

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Twitches and other physical reactions to playing games
3 years ago#21
I literally chew on my tongue, like it's gum.

Is that weird?
3 years ago#22
If I get stressed out I get an eye tick. I was also just playing a game that made me rage so hard that I swear I bent my controller a little. Would have snapped it in half if I didn't remember Bad Boys 2's "Whoooosa..."

But that last one might not be what you were getting at.
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
3 years ago#23
xMark posted...
I literally chew on my tongue, like it's gum.

Is that weird?

Me too, I don't do it now but I used to while playing games when I was younger. I also do the lean thing when going round corners in a racing game or trying to make a big jump in a platformer.
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
3 years ago#24
When I fall down a hole in Mario or sonic. My ears pop out. Not literally, but extend outward as if I really fell down a hole and was caught off guard
GT:gansterchief
3 years ago#25
In a level, from a very high distance, If I jump from one platform to another, - even if I make the jump, or if I'm standing still and not paying attention to my surroundings, and I fall, the bottom part of my body experiences a "dropping feel"- particularly my legs, it felt that I was falling in real life. (If that makes sense)
"War as a video game; what better way to raise the ultimate soldier?" - Solid Snake
3 years ago#26
GrimKusanagi posted...
No twitches but I got a migraine every time I tried playing Bioshock. Had to get rid of it.

You must be new to FPSs. You're not used to motion sickness.
"War as a video game; what better way to raise the ultimate soldier?" - Solid Snake
3 years ago#27
I feel like I went down a very short roller coaster, when falling from great height in a game. Remember the spire from Reach?
SHUTUPPU ANDE EAT! TOO BAD NO BON APPETIT!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Twitches and other physical reactions to playing games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived