This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Might purchase an Xbox

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Might purchase an Xbox

User Info: Cuzz510

Cuzz510
3 years ago#1
Used to own an Xbox 360 until I moved out and gave it to my brother. Haven't had one for about a year and wanted to buy another one. I've been reading up about the Xbox Slim vs the E model and it seems that it'd be a better purchase going with the S model. With GTA 5 coming out in about a week and a half, I've been looking for deals for the Slim and found one on Amazon thats $249.99 :

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-250GB-Spring-Value-Bundle/dp/B00BBU8VFY/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1378680175&sr=8-6&keywords=xbox+360+slim

I was wondering if this was a good deal or if there is any cheaper deals out there. I'm not planning to get the Xbox 1 or PS4 any time soon so I was wondering if it was worth spending 250 on a 360 now.

User Info: orangenee

orangenee
3 years ago#2
Yes it is, 360 has a massive library of games so that'll keep you going. It'll be a while before next gen reveals it's aces.
How to divide by Zero: Find person named Zero, get him/her to divide something.
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Might purchase an Xbox

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived