This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Me needs another Banjo-Kazooie game.

#1OshawottGuy4Posted 9/9/2013 2:02:44 PM
Where else am I gonna post this? Microsoft has Rare, I so I don't think this would be of topic. Who else wants another B-K game.
---
Remember me Chespin? When I killed Oshawott, I Talked! JUST LIKE THIIISSS!!!
#2fiasco86Posted 9/9/2013 2:05:32 PM
I just want the XBLA versions of BK and BT to go on sale. I've literally been waiting for years.
---
Game Conquerors Top 100 Games of All Time
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBdvbVOHRybalW-7GExzgqbbBf1bGVV3L
#3TheIastspartanPosted 9/9/2013 2:16:22 PM(edited)
fiasco86 posted...
I just want the XBLA versions of BK and BT to go on sale. I've literally been waiting for years.

They're still more than worth the 15$.

Forget about saving money and just enjoy the masterpieces I say.
#4656stoogePosted 9/9/2013 2:22:20 PM
fiasco86 posted...

Same. And I refuse to buy them after what happened with PSN last month. Every damn game I bought went on sale the next week. 5 games. 5!
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#5fiasco86Posted 9/9/2013 7:00:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6TheIastspartanPosted 9/9/2013 9:29:08 PM
fiasco86 posted...
TheIastspartan posted...
fiasco86 posted...

They're still more than worth the 15$.

Forget about saving money and just enjoy the masterpieces I say.

I've played BK before, and I agree it's amazing, but it's not worth $15 when I can emulate it for free.

To be fair, the same bad mentality can be applied to any game. You just gotta replace "emulate" with "pirate".

Stop being so damn cheap and just buy them already.
#7TheUndeadCrowPosted 9/10/2013 12:22:09 AM
656stooge posted...
fiasco86 posted...

Same. And I refuse to buy them after what happened with PSN last month. Every damn game I bought went on sale the next week. 5 games. 5!

Yeah that sucks. A long while ago I bought all the map DLC for Castlevania: Harmony of Despair and literally the very next day it all went on sale. I was so pissed. God damn Major Nelson didn't have anything listed yet, I checked. Bastards.

Anyways, I definitely concur with the people who say that both games are well worth the $15. I still have them on my N64 and I paid full price on XBL with no regrets. Fantastic games.
#8PS2 4 LifePosted 9/10/2013 1:26:48 AM
They made one.

It's called Banjo Kazooie:Nuts and Bolts. No one bought it so I think they have cancelled any plans for another game in the series.

Oh well...

I personally enjoyed it. But, I definitely wouldn't mind a sequel that has a little more platforming and a little less vehicle building.
---
Man, what happened to Aliens:Colonial Marines...Why GEARBOX!!! WHHHYYYY!!!!!
3DS FC: 0404-5580-6237
#9fiasco86Posted 9/10/2013 10:20:00 AM
TheIastspartan posted...
Stop being so damn cheap and just buy them already.

There's a difference between being cheap and knowing how much something is worth. A 15-year-old game, even HD-ified is not worth $15 3 years after it's re-release.
---
Game Conquerors Top 100 Games of All Time
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBdvbVOHRybalW-7GExzgqbbBf1bGVV3L
#10PS2 4 LifePosted 9/10/2013 12:14:35 PM
Actually, no offense, but that IS the definition of you being cheap.

15 dollars is not a lot of money. Most people spend more then that on lunch daily. 15 dollars for an HD port of one of the greatest 3D platforming games ever made is actually a pretty good deal.

People with your attitude is one of the main reasons gaming is in the current state it is in, And why all we see are constant sequels and FPS games. And why crappy Iphone games thrive.
---
Games I am looking forward to:Dead Rising 3, Mighty No 9, Tales of Xillia 2
3DS FC: 0404-5580-6237