This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Me needs another Banjo-Kazooie game.

#11Oldskool_RulezPosted 9/10/2013 12:26:58 PM
TheIastspartan posted...
fiasco86 posted...
TheIastspartan posted...
fiasco86 posted...
I just want the XBLA versions of BK and BT to go on sale. I've literally been waiting for years.

They're still more than worth the 15$.

Forget about saving money and just enjoy the masterpieces I say.

I've played BK before, and I agree it's amazing, but it's not worth $15 when I can emulate it for free.

To be fair, the same bad mentality can be applied to any game. You just gotta replace "emulate" with "pirate".

Stop being so damn cheap and just buy them already.

I agree. Not to bash on you fiasco86, but that's a pretty strange mentality you have there. Why buy a game when you can emulate it? Will it even stop there?

Why buy a movie when you can just download it online? Why buy a music CD when you can download it online? Why work for money when you can steal it?

Morals man... morals.
---
The DEATH cannot die!
You don't need a reason to help someone.
#12levelshooterPosted 9/10/2013 12:55:50 PM
fiasco86 posted...
TheIastspartan posted...
Stop being so damn cheap and just buy them already.

There's a difference between being cheap and knowing how much something is worth. A 15-year-old game, even HD-ified is not worth $15 3 years after it's re-release.

Cheaper than buying a original n64 cartridge I should think
---
-Stop arguing about who is gonna win. No matter the choice you are gonna be screwed either way!!!!!
#13fiasco86Posted 9/10/2013 10:33:10 PM
PS2 4 Life posted...
Actually, no offense, but that IS the definition of you being cheap.

15 dollars is not a lot of money. Most people spend more then that on lunch daily. 15 dollars for an HD port of one of the greatest 3D platforming games ever made is actually a pretty good deal.

People with your attitude is one of the main reasons gaming is in the current state it is in, And why all we see are constant sequels and FPS games. And why crappy Iphone games thrive.

Well excuse me for being a college student married to another college student. Sure, $15 for a game is still not a bad price. All I'm saying is I've played it before several times and it's old. I'd love to play it again, but to me the experience isn't worth $15, so I won't pay that much for it. If that makes me cheap, then so be it. And yeah, go ahead and blame me for all the problems in gaming, haha.

Oldskool_Rulez posted...
I agree. Not to bash on you fiasco86, but that's a pretty strange mentality you have there. Why buy a game when you can emulate it? Will it even stop there?

Why buy a movie when you can just download it online? Why buy a music CD when you can download it online? Why work for money when you can steal it?

Morals man... morals.

To me there's a difference between emulating a game that's off the market (because the original BK is off the market and there's no way to purchase it) and downloading movies illegally or stealing money. That's just me. Not saying I am emulating it, because I'm not, and if I were, I wouldn't be waiting for a sale on the 360 version.

Also, to whomever flagged my previous post for illegal activities, I never said I was emulating the game, so that's not actually a ToU violation. Same goes to the mod who modded it. Community, please read the ToU before reporting posts, and mods please read and understand the ToU before modding posts.
---
Game Conquerors Top 100 Games of All Time
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBdvbVOHRybalW-7GExzgqbbBf1bGVV3L