This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Far Cry: Blood Dragon sale - $7.50

#1limesqueezePosted 9/9/2013 7:18:04 PM
Far Cry: Blood Dragon is on sale for $7.50 this week. There are a bunch of other games including Call of Juarez gunslinger. Check xbldb.com for the others.

My question is I haven't played Far Cry 3 yet, but I plan to. If I buy Blood Dragon should I wait to play through Far Cry 3 first? I am aware that they are separate games.
---
GT: Jones37
#2Gunvalkyrie2Posted 9/9/2013 7:19:39 PM
gold only?
---
This is a message board to express opinions, idiot.
#3glassghost0Posted 9/9/2013 7:21:28 PM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
gold only?

yes, but you can get gold for free so....
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#4limesqueeze(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 7:24:07 PM
The Warner Bros sale doesn't appear to be gold only.

This includes games such as Lego Batman, Injustice, and the Batman Arkham series.
---
GT: Jones37
#5SkilzMCPosted 9/9/2013 8:30:01 PM
No, don't wait, Blood Dragon is an awesome game as long as you know what you're getting into, it's no Citizen Kane, but there are dinosaurs that shoot lazers out of their eyes.
---
"I wanted to buy a candle holder but the store didn't have one, so I bought a cake." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#6HambodiasPosted 9/9/2013 9:32:04 PM
wasn't really a fan of the FC3, but I think I'll get this to pass the time til GTA5
---
Dertbag Clothing
#7Dragon NexusPosted 9/10/2013 3:11:16 AM
SkilzMC posted...
No, don't wait, Blood Dragon is an awesome game as long as you know what you're getting into, it's no Citizen Kane, but there are dinosaurs that shoot lazers out of their eyes.

I'd wonder if anyone could look at the "cover" image for the game and not know what they're getting into.
---
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
#8SkilzMCPosted 9/10/2013 9:19:27 AM(edited)
Dragon Nexus posted...
SkilzMC posted...

I'd wonder if anyone could look at the "cover" image for the game and not know what they're getting into.

I wok part-time at Wal-Mart, so my view of what should and shouldn't be blatantly obvious might be a little skewed.

---
"I wanted to buy a candle holder but the store didn't have one, so I bought a cake." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#9GawdDawgsPosted 9/13/2013 1:20:16 PM
I tried to buy this, but it's only letting me "play trial" or pin to home. Then i realized all games in the marketplace gives me this error. Anyone else experiencing this?
---
It does not matter where we go. It is not the destination that matters...it is the journey.
#10simonbelmont2Posted 9/13/2013 1:23:13 PM
GawdDawgs posted...
I tried to buy this, but it's only letting me "play trial" or pin to home. Then i realized all games in the marketplace gives me this error. Anyone else experiencing this?

There have been some problems with Live lately, try again later!
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him