This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst 360 game you ever played

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Worst 360 game you ever played
3 years ago#1
The 360 has had tons of downers. With the One coming up, what game is truly the worst game ever?

For me, I will always say The Golden Compass.
Gamertag: Daredad Crust
Need boosting partners for: Fracture, TimeShift, Battle Fantasia, Stranglehold, TC's HAWX, Dark Sector
3 years ago#2
Move games outside of Spiderman and Transformers...

Maybe they just weren't for me but The Outfit and the Flashpoint games were really bad to me.
3 years ago#3
Kengo Legend of the 9. Pure disgrace to everything Samurai.
''I couldn't help but notice your pain!''
''It runs deep, share it with me!''
3 years ago#4
I try not to play bad games. That said, the worst I have played on the 360 is Perfect Dark: Zero
Game Conquerors Top 100 Games of All Time
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBdvbVOHRybalW-7GExzgqbbBf1bGVV3L
3 years ago#5
Assassin's Creed (the first one)
Rikkka66: It's such a pain chasing after a burning medic while screaming "Come back! I need to blow you!" into the mic.
3 years ago#6
Tales of Vesperia.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
3 years ago#7
I love when people post games that are generally well-liked as their "worst game ever played." I can understand if you don't like it, but it's certainly not the worst game you played.
Game Conquerors Top 100 Games of All Time
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBdvbVOHRybalW-7GExzgqbbBf1bGVV3L
3 years ago#8
I think it was called Hour of Victory.

there was another really crappy game too. don't remember what it was called but I think it had the word "time" in it.
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
3 years ago#9
PDZ was pretty bad but it was a launch title so it got a free pass for me..MY worst has to be defiance. at least thats the worst i bought. worst i played is any magic card game for the 360. too restricted after playing with real cards for years
gt darren reefnugs gfaqs worst speller
3 years ago#10
fiasco86 posted...
I love when people post games that are generally well-liked as their "worst game ever played." I can understand if you don't like it, but it's certainly not the worst game you played.

Well in my defense (if you were talking about me) I don't typically play "bad" games, but I got super hyped up on AC1 from a friend of mine (this was also before I read reviews) and was super disappointed in the entire game on how f'n repetitive it is.

ACII fixed pretty much everything that I didn't like about the first.
Rikkka66: It's such a pain chasing after a burning medic while screaming "Come back! I need to blow you!" into the mic.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Worst 360 game you ever played

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived