This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Literally no reason to own a console after I'm done with GTA V.

#71CaIiber345Posted 9/16/2013 2:17:53 AM
"...done with GTA V."

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0qr5sbi0t1qgcra2o1_500.gif
---
http://minus.com/ll6Wx5NemvtlV
GTA V: Jet Fighter Deer Hunting
#72SkilzMCPosted 9/16/2013 6:41:26 AM
immortaltech6 posted...
I'm not the one posing as a gamer online to socialize anonymously with other gamers. The only "wow" that I see is someone still pretending they have the credibility to pass judgement on a more experienced gamer's more objective definition of the word "casual." You don't have the stature/ gaming experience to call someone else's credibility on the word casual out when you have none yourself. Take away the 0% games and you've only played a handful, & out of those you haven't even finished that many games so that whole angle of yours is irrelevant. One Limbo or Bioshock in a sea of CoD's and the most popular games means nothing.

You still aren't able to connect the dots to all that I said, as evidenced by your infinite loops. Hell, you don't even have the comprehension skills to understand that the lol is attached to the previous statement and that the "." separates it from "casual" that I'll say again, was directed to originally insult the troll. You know, at which point you took it personally and which more than apparent now was rightly so. Did it enter that thicket yet? I highly doubt it so here we go.

My stats:
Member Since: December 4th, 2004 (9 years ago), went inactive/ lost pw- reinitiated 2011
Karma 287
Active Messages Posted 26
PSN level: 18. Platinums: 48. 84% completion. No CoD's, Hanna Montana kiddy padding crap, 1.9 trophies/ day. Steam account, PS2 still hooked up.
I consider that to oscillate somewhere between average to hardcore, a mid-high level.

You:
Karma 331
Active Messages Posted 87
Gamertag: 5k, 13% completion.

Know what the disparities above mean? I'll hold your hand like with your games:
It means what I said in the previous post, you'd rather and have spent more time talking about games than gaming itself. I'd rather interact with real people and play actual games over living in this cesspool where you gotta spell self-evident sentences out in excruciating detail.

Me calling your posing out doesn't mean jack in respect to my social skills, it means simply that: me calling your posing out. I don't have to be respectful, nice or have any sort of common social courtesies/ decorum towards you because you're a fake, a poser, a pretender. And take into account all that I've said, you deserve none and will get none. You wanna go on bs tangents, put words in mouths instead of dealing with factual evidence such as your lackluster ghost-town of a gamertag, keep at it but your already appropriately tagged forum handle is now ignored as well.

TLDR for ADD crowd: I explained my definition of casual and you barely fit that; you just dabble in games, accept it and deal with it or don't and keep on pos(t)ing, I couldn't care less anymore. What a pathetic joke. Thanks for the laughs.
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/Skillz-MC/

TLDR

" I'm still an elitist ass who thinks a person can't discuss the games they have played, or the system they play them on. Try's to call out guy for talking about things he apparently knows "Nothing" about, then cites his PSN and Steam on the 360 board."
---
"I wanted to buy a candle holder but the store didn't have one, so I bought a cake." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#73jrb363Posted 9/16/2013 7:54:26 AM
Bill Gates Son posted...
No one cares

---
Systems owned: Genesis, SNES, TG-16, PSX, PS2, Gamecube, Dreamcast, 360, Wii, PS3, GB, GameGear, GB pocket, GBA, GBA SP, Virtua Boy, Neo-Geo Color, PSP, DS, 3DS
#74Astute-CIassPosted 9/16/2013 8:31:00 AM
bossk5 posted...
Obvious topic made only to rustle jimmies is obvious.

This. It's PC gaming that's dying.
---
The AstuteClass name returns...
PSN/GT - AstuteClass
#75SkilzMCPosted 9/16/2013 9:37:30 PM
immortaltech6

Your two line post filled with bs and a lie means nothing. Because GTAV isn't on the PS3 and only the 360 console/ board has casuals right? The two things this argument started with (GTAV and casual)? Can you remember that far back, it only happened less than a few days ago? Not only are you an imbecile but also a liar who says he didn't read my post but cites something from its middle. I'm loving it, so keep embarrassing yourself.

The only person who'd get offended by the usage of the word "casual" IS a casual. And you're not even that, you're a poser who dabbles. You couldn't walk away with what little you had left and asked to be buried with common sense and logic. So keep at it kid. Perfect example of why the next generations are screwed.

Btw, a "z" at the end of words was in about 10-15 yrs ago and with the intelligence/ comprehension/ written skills you've shown, you couldn't write a decent rhyme with an on-hand thesaurus and dictionary much less be a MC at a pig convention.

TLDR: Guy claims he's done then decides to PM me.

Continues being an elitest ass and one doesn't have to by a psychology major to know why.

Clearly the guy has some awful self-esteem issues so he must convince himself (and those on the forum board) that he is SOOO accomplished at gaming, because at the end of the day they're his only way to find an iota of self-worth.

Question: Would you be interested in taking part in a case study? You will be fairly compensated.
---
"I wanted to buy a candle holder but the store didn't have one, so I bought a cake." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#76NinjuggalotusPosted 9/16/2013 11:56:07 PM
Geist posted...
__Stewa__ posted...
How so? It's no secret that PC >>>>>> Consoles

It's a secret to me it seems, cause console blow pc out of the water these days.

lmfao hilarious
---
"Come at the king, you best not miss."
Yeezy season approaching
#77NinjuggalotusPosted 9/17/2013 12:00:12 AM
Astute-CIass posted...
bossk5 posted...

Forget how hilarious this site is.
---
"Come at the king, you best not miss."
Yeezy season approaching
#78lostoutlawnbPosted 9/17/2013 12:22:08 AM
Ninjuggalotus posted...
Astute-CIass posted...
bossk5 posted...

Forget how hilarious this site is.

PC gaming was on life support until steam and free to play came along