This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

going to gamestop for the midnight release of gtav? read this.....

#71orangeneePosted 9/15/2013 4:33:22 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
STIG SMASH!!

Oh hey, it's the reaction I make to every Stig post.

You misquoted him Dragon. Sorted it out for you.
---
How to divide by Zero: Find person named Zero, get him/her to divide something.
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#72TheBlueStigPosted 9/15/2013 4:34:17 PM
flame030191 posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
flame030191 posted...
Those stores that allow new games to be checked out are in danger of getting punishment of some extent by corporate, which can be as little as firing those involved to as great as closing the store down entirely.

You just crossed over the Bulls*** line.....corporate would never close a store down completely just because employees were taking new games home.

Shut the f*** up already, you're just making s*** up as you go along....

It has happened before. If they have nobody to replace those involved with, you know, managers, assistant managers, etc, then they'll have to close it down, especially if it's not one of the more profitable stores in the area.

But go ahead and keep claiming conspiracy. It's quite clear how few people on this board take you seriously anyways.

There's enough stores in every area, and enough employees to be transferred among stores, that they'll NEVER shut down a profitable location. You're talking out your ass again.

That reminds me, which cars and tracks were you using that made Forza 4 supposedly drop below 60fps again? You STILL haven't bothered posting that information....
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.
#73stargazer1981Posted 9/15/2013 7:40:57 PM
bossk5 posted...
stargazer1981 posted...
I love my local Gamestop. They treat me fairly, and I give them all my business.

Also, if they sell you a gutted new copy, and it's scratched, they'll TAKE IT BACK AND GIVE YOU A NEW ONE. But in my experience, I've only every received gutted new copies when that was the last one they had. And they've never been scratched. And I DON'T CARE BECAUSE I WAS GONNA OPEN IT ANYWAY.

Jesus Christ, the **** people will complain about is astonishing.
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi
#74CaIiber345Posted 9/15/2013 7:48:51 PM
Geist posted...
People that go to midnight releases for anything really need to get a life.

People that judge others on a video game message board need to get a life.
---
"There is a lot of middle ground between superhero powers and "Niko, let's go bowling." Dr_Mojo
GTA V: Jet Fighter Deer Hunting
#75schmittycent2Posted 9/15/2013 8:28:02 PM
Never once have I been told that I'm being videotaped.
---
Xbox GT schmittycent
#76WinternovaPosted 9/15/2013 9:57:14 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
That reminds me, which cars and tracks were you using that made Forza 4 supposedly drop below 60fps again? You STILL haven't bothered posting that information....

Stig is calling someone out for an unsubstantiated claim?

http://robpetkau.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/pot-and-kettke.jpg
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#77Ryan2002Posted 9/15/2013 10:51:34 PM
I like shopping there because it obviously pisses other people off, as proven by this thread.
---
A Jose Canseco Bat? Tell me...you didn't pay money for this.
FFXIV - Attikus Finch - *Gilgamesh* - http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1607973/
#78o5pr3yPosted 9/16/2013 3:26:19 AM
"I'd just moved back in with my parents after college, back into my old bedroom. I planned on going to graduate school in six months, so I felt OK about letting myself regress a little"

Sounds to me like he thought the job was below him. Welcome to the rest of the world. There's people with Masters degrees dish washing right now because the job market is terrible.

"Gutting" sounds tedious and boring, but it's nowhere near the level of turning big rocks into little ones. It's called work, and it's why you get paid.

People like that just annoy the hell out of me.
---
GT: Samikaze707
#79Dragon NexusPosted 9/16/2013 4:04:13 AM
orangenee posted...
Dragon Nexus posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
STIG SMASH!!

Oh hey, it's the reaction I make to every Stig post.

You misquoted him Dragon. Sorted it out for you.

But...why would I say Stig Smash when I see a comment he made? o.o
---
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
#80TheRobPosted 9/16/2013 4:45:41 AM
Geist posted...
People that go to midnight releases for anything really need to get a life.

Pretty disrespectful thinking. Gaming is part of their lives, if they want it bad enough to go to a midnight release who are you to question it or how they spend their time?

Besides they might actually enjoy the time they spend going to these midnight releases, some places make an event out of them and they become more than just standing in line.

I remember hearing about how a Best Buy had their employees dressed up like Batman characters for the Batman Arkham City midnight release and were giving away prizes and such as well. It was probably a pretty fun time for a lot of the people who attended.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|