This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Longest thing you have downloaded in your Xbox?

#11thekozmicpigPosted 9/15/2013 3:59:42 PM
Super Creatures posted...
minun73 posted...
went to play it later thinking the patches were already on the disc

Why would they be?

Has this ever happened?

I don't mean in the case of a reissue with extra content (for example, the gold version of Naughty Bear includes a patch on the disc) but at some point during a production run of a game did a company slap the patch on the disc?

I think I read that Forza 3 did, but it was two years ago and my brain might be remembering it wrong.
---
Feels like the depths of hell were unleashed upon my ass. - nivlac_rebuats
#12TheBlueStigPosted 9/15/2013 4:26:53 PM
thekozmicpig posted...
minun73 posted...

Why would they be?

Has this ever happened?

I don't mean in the case of a reissue with extra content (for example, the gold version of Naughty Bear includes a patch on the disc) but at some point during a production run of a game did a company slap the patch on the disc?

I think I read that Forza 3 did, but it was two years ago and my brain might be remembering it wrong.

There is Forza 3 Ultimate that has most of the DLC on the second disc, but I don't know if it has the patch installed on the disc or not.
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.
#13VeliconisPosted 9/15/2013 6:20:37 PM
Easily Max Payne 3.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.
#14Chykka_BlackPosted 9/16/2013 12:50:26 AM
Silent hill HD collection. Was about 8gbs but took all day or so(idk i turned my xbox off and went out)
---
Pokemon White FC: 4427-3698-5253 Izzi White 2 FC: 4041-3946-3289 Icy
3DS FC 4081-5675-7223
#15CammyApplePosted 9/16/2013 12:59:13 AM
Max Payne 3.

I tried playing MNR on PS3 last year and I think it's still patching.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#16MonoculusPosted 9/16/2013 9:56:02 AM
thekozmicpig posted...
minun73 posted...

Why would they be?

Has this ever happened?

I know for a fact later print runs of Rock Band 3 have the final Title Update on-disc, as earlier updates didn't block the method of inserting illegitimate DLC tracks into the game. Prior to that you could add custom tracks or resigned DLC tracks via USB rather easily, and while you still can, the game refuses to play them on the latest update.
---
XBL: RandomTag529 | Steam/PSN: FEGuy | 3DS FC: 2466-1889-8046
NES|SNES|PSX|N64|GC|X360|Wii|PS3|PC|GB|GBC|GBA|DS|PSP|Lite|3DS|Xperia Play|Vita|3DS XL