This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

6 more games left for "Games For Gold"

#31Vegeta_YulawPosted 9/16/2013 5:47:42 AM
PGR4
Dead Rising
Saints Row
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Splinter Cell Double Agend
Hitman: Blood Money
---
http://360voice.gamerdna.com/tag/PRO%20PSYCHO
#32Bac0n01Posted 9/16/2013 5:59:17 AM
I'd like Fallout. Wouldn't mind having CoD 2 again. Or maybe W@W? Maybe also Gears 1.
---
Fact: Every single episode of every TV show ever needs more Londo and G'Kar.
# of people who agree:
#33dtmrPosted 9/16/2013 6:03:08 AM
Too bad Saint's Row isn't a Game On Demand. Neither is the sequel.
November will see Megaman Legends for free, no debating that. October? Probably a horror related game. Dead Rising 2 was already free, so I would think Dead Rising is out. Maybe RE4 or 5? Or Dead Space. December is most likely to be Halo 3. I don't know about Arcade games. I want to play Shadow Complex but not badly. I'd like Banjo-Kazooie or Tooie.
---
Lakitu is a jerk. He lives in a cloud and throws AIDS at decent, hardworking Americans.
#34Perfect LightPosted 9/16/2013 6:43:40 AM
Call of Duty 2
Madden NFL 06
Amped 3
Spin The Bottle
Freeze Tag With Your Friends
---
Playing: None
Waiting: Grand Theft Auto V, Batman Arkham Origins, Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed IV
#35gldooriiPosted 9/16/2013 6:47:21 AM
Brink
Perfect Dark
Bomberman: Act Zero
Rock Revolution
Tony Hawk: Ride
Hulk Hogan's Main Event
---
PSN - gldoorii
Live - xgldooriix
#36codman4Posted 9/16/2013 9:03:09 AM
Here's the official list:

Disappointment
Disappointment
Disappointment
Halo 3
Disappointment
Disappointment
#37MonoculusPosted 9/16/2013 10:06:34 AM(edited)
If the years of Steam sales and the ongoing PS+ sale are any indication, there certainly won't be a Call of Duty game. Activision clearly thinks that they're worth even more than what they're charging for them and any digital 'sale' has been pitiful. They're certainly not going to let MS give one away for free.

Fallout 3's a strong possibility, though. Older, has a 'sequel'/companion game also available for purchase on-demand (and plenty of DLC available for both), has already been dirt cheap (at least as low as $5), and Bethesda's not likely to turn them away. I'd say there's a 90% or better chance that we get either Fallout 3 or Oblivion.

Mass Effect and Dragon Age would be good candidates except for the fact that EA would probably play hardball with any attempts to give their games away for free that didn't make them look like really swell guys.
---
XBL: RandomTag529 | Steam/PSN: FEGuy | 3DS FC: 2466-1889-8046
NES|SNES|PSX|N64|GC|X360|Wii|PS3|PC|GB|GBC|GBA|DS|PSP|Lite|3DS|Xperia Play|Vita|3DS XL
#38kingwutuguPosted 9/16/2013 7:21:42 PM
codman4 posted...
Here's the official list:

Disappointment
Disappointment
Disappointment
Disappointment
Disappointment
Disappointment

fix'd
---
If it's not repetitive than it's boring!
#39StucklnMyPantsPosted 9/16/2013 8:07:18 PM
Judging by the games they've put out so far, I'm going to guess:

Amped 3
Big Bumpin'
Clive Barker's Jericho
Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires
FlatOut
Star Trek Legacy
#40godoftoast1993Posted 9/19/2013 6:18:30 AM
The remain games are gonna be Halo 3, possibly another crap game, crap game, another really good but old game then more crap and more crap and fianlly something good to wrap it all up. Would be great if it was Gta 4 but it is gonna be a game which has a release for xbox during the time period of today and when it finishes.