This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I wonder if i missed out on allot of things by not using Xbox Live?

#21AmphaxPosted 9/16/2013 3:37:10 PM
MightyDeathGod posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
MightyDeathGod posted...
Where i live there are no electronic shops, the one that opened recently turned out to be a place for drug dealers to hang out and the PC repair place closed after 3 or 4 months after it opened last year.

I don't mind using amazon if i can use their gift card without a PayPal account, i checked the site but it doesn't give a clear answer.

Seriously? You don't have a Best Buy, HH Gregg, Fry's, CompUSA, Staples, Office Depot, Target, Walmart, or any other places that specialize in carrying electronics? Exactly which part of Middle-Of-Nowhere do you live in?

You could also try Home Depot.

They have a section where they carry CAT5 cables in precut lengths, or you can buy the whole damn box of raw cable, the cable ends, and the tools to make the cables whatever length you want. They even have different colors.

My Target and Home Depot don't carry them, and my Best Buy, Staples, and Walmart only carry 20ft long ones and they were $20 or $30 last i checked. The other stores dont exist. I don't live out in the middle of nowhere its just where i live theres not alot of demand for any electronics only store.

I don't mind using an amazon gift card, i just need to know if i need a PayPal account or anything else to use it. Especially since $11 for 100ft is a good deal.

Yeah as far as I know you can use an Amazon gift card without a credit card.

Amazon actually doesn't even take PayPal, as it turns out :-/
---
Amphax, Ampharos with an ax
II Timothy 4:22-The Lord Jesus Christ be with thy spirit. Grace be with you. Amen.
#22MightyDeathGod(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2013 4:53:05 PM
Amphax posted...
MightyDeathGod posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
MightyDeathGod posted...
Where i live there are no electronic shops, the one that opened recently turned out to be a place for drug dealers to hang out and the PC repair place closed after 3 or 4 months after it opened last year.

I don't mind using amazon if i can use their gift card without a PayPal account, i checked the site but it doesn't give a clear answer.

Seriously? You don't have a Best Buy, HH Gregg, Fry's, CompUSA, Staples, Office Depot, Target, Walmart, or any other places that specialize in carrying electronics? Exactly which part of Middle-Of-Nowhere do you live in?

You could also try Home Depot.

They have a section where they carry CAT5 cables in precut lengths, or you can buy the whole damn box of raw cable, the cable ends, and the tools to make the cables whatever length you want. They even have different colors.

My Target and Home Depot don't carry them, and my Best Buy, Staples, and Walmart only carry 20ft long ones and they were $20 or $30 last i checked. The other stores dont exist. I don't live out in the middle of nowhere its just where i live theres not alot of demand for any electronics only store.

I don't mind using an amazon gift card, i just need to know if i need a PayPal account or anything else to use it. Especially since $11 for 100ft is a good deal.

Yeah as far as I know you can use an Amazon gift card without a credit card.

Amazon actually doesn't even take PayPal, as it turns out :-/

I thought amazon took PayPal too since they are similar to ebay, but anyways thanks for telling me that i can use a gift card. Time to head to Walmart to get one.
---
PSN: MightyDeathGod