This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Game UK didn't take my pre-order deposit off my total purchase price...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Game UK didn't take my pre-order deposit off my total purchase price...

User Info: ParisKills

ParisKills
3 years ago#1
I picked up GTA V today from my local Game store in the UK, i put down a 5 deposit months ago and when picking it up today they didn't take the 5 off the total price so I paid full price + the 5 I put down for the preorder. I should have checked the amount when paying with my card but I was talking to my friend at the time and didn't notice until I got home and looked at the receipt. Do you reckon I can get the 5 as store credit or something if I go back in and tell them, or will they just say I should have noticed at the time?
---
We can't stop here. This is bat country!

User Info: Psyloshsr

Psyloshsr
3 years ago#2
Does this board look like the customer service site for where you bought the game? Cuz it's not.
Sometimes you have to make a stand for your principles if you want to believe in who and what you are.-John Lobon

User Info: ste_1

ste_1
3 years ago#3
How much did you get charged?

User Info: ste_1

ste_1
3 years ago#4
Did you pay 40?

User Info: M_Tollitson

M_Tollitson
3 years ago#5
As long as you still have the pre order slip you can redeem it against anything in the store you pre ordered from or get them to transfer it to a gift card.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Game UK didn't take my pre-order deposit off my total purchase price...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived