This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTA:V, the best 360 game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. GTA:V, the best 360 game.

User Info: Islandshark91

Islandshark91
3 years ago#1
WOW is what I wanted to open this topic with about V. Now I was just wondering as I was exploring Los Santos late last night, do I own a better game for the 360? Was there one made?

I am not a dummy and realize GTA was not an exclusive, and I also am aware of the large catalog of games the 360 has from over the years. I own about 30 or more games for the 360 myself, ranging from the Mass Effect Trilogy to JRPGs, to Halo COD and various Maddens.

But I don't think for even one of any other game I bought has the hype lived up to my own impressive expectations, and I was waiting for this game for months.

I was wondering if anyone around GFAQs felt the same way? I won't be missing the Xbox next generation when I get my PS4, but I do think its funny the best game that was ever made for it wasn't exclusive LOL.

User Info: smak52607

smak52607
3 years ago#2
Congrats, this is only the 124th post with the same topic I've read today.

User Info: orangenee

orangenee
3 years ago#3
Yes, GTA V is Jesus. We get it.

Can we keep the drooling to one or two topics please, or even better just focus on playing it.
How to divide by Zero: Find person named Zero, get him/her to divide something.
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
(message deleted)

smak52607
3 years ago#5
Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Don't report me! Please god what will I do now?

orangenee
3 years ago#6
Islandshark91 posted...
smak52607 posted...
Congrats, this is only the 124th post with the same topic I've read today.

Congrats, this is only the 124,654,231st post with 0 contribution to the topic on this board. Reported.

Moddable offence saying you reported it.

smak52607
3 years ago#7
And to stay on topic. My statement is truth while your is opinion. Saying mine had no contribution is like saying yours did. Truth > Opinion.

Nice try.

User Info: Islandshark91

Islandshark91
3 years ago#8
Hmm, posted this at the wrong time. All the jobless neckbeards are trolling the morning away. More GTA for me

smak52607
3 years ago#9
Lol, did that make you feel better about yourself? Go back to being a jobless neckbeard yourself and play a video game. (which is what you just accused us of doing)

orangenee
3 years ago#10
Islandshark91 posted...
Hmm, posted this at the wrong time. All the jobless neckbeards are trolling the morning away. More GTA for me

Just go away and play the ****ing game then.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. GTA:V, the best 360 game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived