This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has anyone's gamestop or store that sells gta 5 sold out?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Has anyone's gamestop or store that sells gta 5 sold out?

User Info: CyricsServant

CyricsServant
3 years ago#11
Mindwipe77 posted...
Psyloshsr posted...
Most Gamestop stores I've been to don't ever sell you a newly released game unless you pre-ordered because (they claim) their first shipment is just to cover pre-orders. Then I go across the street to Meijer and buy it with no problem. I stopped trying to buy new stuff from GS awhile ago so maybe that's finally stopped?

they just say that to punish you for not pre-ordering so you will think about pre-ordering next time, as long as you are not talking about limited/special editions

I do get a kick out of that. They fed me the same line when Saints Row 4 released, and suggested I pre-order in the future . . . so I went across the street to Best Buy where they had a dozen plus copies on a shelf.

User Info: Overburdened

Overburdened
3 years ago#12
Tesco extra (mini supermarket) near me, still have some in their display stand :P.

It's a tiny display with four windows in it, two for the ps3 and two for the 360. There's still a few cases left in all of them.
Obliteration never felt so divine._
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Has anyone's gamestop or store that sells gta 5 sold out?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived