This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Things you dislike about gta5

#1ntsoulsPosted 9/19/2013 1:16:55 AM
I must say it feels like we are at the level San Andreas was. Ironically at the end of another console life cycle.
I don't feel like this game is a leap or even that much of a step forward.

1. trains and other vehicles that you can't use;
Why can't I jack a train? or the subway train? I know this is nit picking.But it is just odd that I can't.

2. Money still seems worthless;
They should have created a ton of mini nes/snes-esque games for you to buy. They should have found a way for the money to mean more.

3. Stealth is broken;
Just copy MGS. It doesn't need to be perfect. Just put cones that mean something on everyone. I know they have them now. But they don't attatch them to people or NPCs. I know that sounds taxing. But it would help the stealth.
Also If i kill somebody in the desert with nobody around. I shouldn't get a star. Even if it's a cop.

4. Snow. I get that it's LA/LS. But a mountain or even an indoor ski lodge would be cool.

That's all I got.
I know that's nit picking. But it just feels like San Andreas HD. Not GTA 5.
#2OverburdenedPosted 9/19/2013 1:25:15 AM
That I can't get away from it, every single person in the world has gone nuts over it. Even my goldfish has a copy.
---
Obliteration never felt so divine._
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
#3TenzhiPosted 9/19/2013 1:35:35 AM
That it's GTA.

Actually, I take that back. I think if they did, say, a Prohibition era GTA (Grand Theft Alcohol?) game I'd be interested.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#4ntsouls(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 1:41:32 AM
Why is everyone so hostile to each other in the game? It seems like none of the characters can be genuine or whatnot. It just seems like everyone is negative. Unapologetic. This isn't how humans generally are.
#5KakkaKarrotKakePosted 9/19/2013 1:48:01 AM
The entire game feels so sluggish and slow.

Please Rockstar, copy Saints Row's aiming system

There are waaaaay too many windows and menus. How do I restart a mission? Can I even restart a mission without failing first?
#6AzeiryousPosted 9/19/2013 2:02:32 AM
that it made 800 mil in one day
#7CubanMarkPosted 9/19/2013 3:51:20 AM
ntsouls posted...
Why is everyone so hostile to each other in the game? It seems like none of the characters can be genuine or whatnot. It just seems like everyone is negative. Unapologetic. This isn't how humans generally are.

You must not live in the city
---
After recording Big Sean's "Control" http://i.imgur.com/ANI42Oh.jpg http://s22.postimg.org/6jkbcqqo1/Kendrick.gif
#8snellaiappanPosted 9/19/2013 3:54:03 AM
No windshield wipers... I mean they got high beams and low beams but no wipers. Thats just plain lazy.
---
If i am not back in 5 minutes... just wait longer.
#9DxZ99Posted 9/19/2013 4:05:25 AM
1. That now I have to become a GTA addict twice over. Currently, and then again Oct. 1st.

2.Snow - Considering the prologue had it, and it looked GREAT! Perhaps a dlc location can remedy it

3. Driving - You know, the driving reminds me soooo much of True Crimes Streets of L.A. Just the feel of it. As bad a driver I was in GTA:IV, I actually like it better (minus Franklin's special ability)

4. Clothes changing all the time - You put on a nice suit for whichever character, and then whether it be a specific (non heist) cutscene, or coming back from playing another character, the outfit is gone; forcing you go all the way back home to change. Initially I hated this feature, but, I'm definitely warming up to it. Gives a realistic feel like they're doing stuff (which they are), while inactive to you.
---
''I couldn't help but notice your pain!''
''It runs deep, share it with me!''
#10oasisbeyondPosted 9/19/2013 4:15:09 AM
Still no crazy taxi type taxi missions like the old ones... The timer is what made it fun... Shame.
Can't complain much because it has a zillion little touches that most games don't have.
Shooting needs to be better like Saints Row as you said or any other good tps. I take out targeting and now it's harder too aim but I like it that way better then nothing.

Yeah collecting games or like cartridges that make fun of other games would be better then spaceship parts no? Heck, make flea markets and a few turn out once in a while. That was an idea I had just before while playing. But that's how it goes, everyone finds things they can add because when it doesn't have something we are almost surprise cuz they do so much.