This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Things you dislike about gta5

#31seankimberley42Posted 9/20/2013 9:48:52 AM
TheBlueStig posted...
Things I dislike about GTA-5....I dislike that I don't have the game yet.

Honestly, Stig, you're missing out. I know you don't usually get games right away but this is one you should. At least get it when they throw up the online.
---
Twilight is like Soccer: 2 hours of people running around, no one scoring and millions of fans telling me I don't get it. - Maliice
#32pothocketPosted 9/20/2013 9:51:07 AM
Too many filler missions and not enough heisting being done.

Too much embarrassingly juvenile humor. The game is funny without the constant stream of crude puns and shock humor.

Controls are a bit overcomplicated. I get that it's a huge game but there's so much to do I don't know how I'm supposed to remember all the different controls. Like I decided to use C4 on a mission recently and it took a lot of trial-and-error just to re-learn how to detonate it.

I play for an hour but I look at the clock and it tells me I played for two hours.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#33BBBanks03Posted 9/20/2013 10:03:00 AM
TheBlueStig posted...

Weren’t you the one whining non-stop about how the GTA games are glitch-filled, overrated messes of a series? Yep. That was you.
---
Can someone bum me a sig? I'm fresh out.
#34TheBlueStigPosted 9/20/2013 10:08:49 AM
BBBanks03 posted...
TheBlueStig posted...

Weren’t you the one whining non-stop about how the GTA games are glitch-filled, overrated messes of a series? Yep. That was you.

I still want to play it, but I don't pay full price for games anymore. I still haven't played GTA-4 yet either, I'm waiting for the glut of trade-ins to drive the Complete Edition down in price.
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.
#35MUD VIPERPosted 9/20/2013 10:08:53 AM
1. The fact we play a black guy who is a member of grove street.....again. Would have much rather played a latino who is a member of the Vagos. But R*'s writers creativity seems to be extremely limited.

2. Lack of facial and head hair options

3. Only 6 heist missions

4. The garage/car saving system. GTA V by far has the worst implementation of this feature out of all the GTA games. R* needs to swallow their damn pride and borrow saints rows system!

5. The fact that we are yet again forced to play pre designed characters. They could have left the 3 MC ethnicity in place and just allowed us to customize them before starting their introduction mission. Again, this seems to be a creativity issue with R*.

Other than that I'm loving the game.
---
Console bug testing has been outsourced to gamers now. For $60 you too can become a game tester.
#36pakathecatPosted 9/20/2013 10:11:29 AM
On the subject of the humor and language, I put captions (which I usually do anyways) and keep the sound on it very low now. Our walls are paper-thin (I can hear one of our neighbor's conversations and TV from one room, and you can hear clearly what is going on in apartments from the main hallway), and so I'd rather not force them to listen to that, especially the racial slurs.
#37skribblzPosted 9/20/2013 10:15:14 AM
R* should have taken a page out of Sleeping Dogs playbook when it comes to shooting while driving. It's awful in GTA V.
---
The 5 Symptoms of Laziness:
#38CKnightPosted 9/20/2013 11:24:16 AM
Spoilers............

I hate how Trevor rips apart the Lost & Damned main character and gang. I really liked that DLC, so far that's about it.