This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

bing rewards wont open??

#1darren19822000Posted 9/19/2013 2:07:21 PM
it wont load the webpage. i almost have enough to cash out some ms money for a new game but for 2 days the site just times out...is this their way of banning you or is the site just being stupid
---
gt darren reefnugs gfaqs worst speller
#2SolGerXPosted 9/19/2013 2:14:46 PM
i just did my searches for the day and it worked just fine. hope you can get to your points dude.
---
GamerTag: SolGer360
#3darren19822000(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 2:17:39 PM
its so weird everything else opens fine but when i try bing it just times out or doesnt load anything at all. i figured others were having issues too :(
---
#409231991Posted 9/19/2013 2:21:24 PM
For whatever reason, Bing isn't counting my searches at all. This problem seems to pop up randomly once or twice a month. Not only that, but it's been over 30 hours since I ordered my reward from them and still haven't gotten it yet. Bing seems to be off today for some reason.
---
360GT: Sm311MyFing3r PSNID: Drag0nSm3113r Steam: Gur3nSm311MyFing3r Playing: Ratchet & Clank Collection, The Last of Us
#5glassghost0Posted 9/19/2013 2:22:22 PM
darren19822000 posted...
its so weird everything else opens fine but when i try bing it just times out or doesnt load anything at all. i figured others were having issues too :(

dude, I've been having the same issue for weeks.

I've only managed to do it like 2-3 times because it takes so long now, glad and sorry to see someone else with the same problem

Yep, only Bing. Takes forever for pages to load, most of the time with time-outs.

Used to be able to do all 3 accounts in like 5 minutes, now if I try it ends up taking hours.

I've cleared my cache, deleted cookies, cleared history, nothing works
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#6darren19822000(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 4:18:33 PM
glassghost0 posted...
darren19822000 posted...

dude, I've been having the same issue for weeks.

I've only managed to do it like 2-3 times because it takes so long now, glad and sorry to see someone else with the same problem

Yep, only Bing. Takes forever for pages to load, most of the time with time-outs.

Used to be able to do all 3 accounts in like 5 minutes, now if I try it ends up taking hours.

I've cleared my cache, deleted cookies, cleared history, nothing works

thats the same exact thing happening to me...i may use a different type of rewards search engine.. anyone ever heard of swag bucks?
---
#7electroflamePosted 9/19/2013 5:25:53 PM
anyone ever heard of swag bucks?

The only things I've ever heard are negative, e.g. "It makes my computer slow", "It gave me viruses", "My rewards are never sent", etc.

I think most of the problems come from it's toolbar that's required to do a lot of things that earn you rewards. The toolbar is known to get injected with viruses fairly often. I also know that they changed their system around so you're really limited in what you can do per day.

I've never used it, however, so these are just the things I've read.
---
Could be worse, they could have been American givers and you would have been smothered in small pox. -fakenamefignuts on Indian-Giving.
Steam ID: electroflame
#8TheBlueStigPosted 9/19/2013 6:04:50 PM
09231991 posted...
For whatever reason, Bing isn't counting my searches at all. This problem seems to pop up randomly once or twice a month. Not only that, but it's been over 30 hours since I ordered my reward from them and still haven't gotten it yet. Bing seems to be off today for some reason.

Whenever the "not counting searches" thing happens, switch to the video tab and search there, they still count on the video tab for some reason.
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.
#9Ginsu VictimPosted 9/19/2013 6:15:14 PM
All last week, Bing would only count my searches if I had about 11 tabs open, all running bots. After about 20 minutes, I would finally hit 15. My one account that gets 30 a day would take about 45 minutes.

Then for about three days, searching went back to normal, but switched back to being complete s*** today.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#10Ginsu VictimPosted 9/19/2013 6:15:43 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
09231991 posted...

Whenever the "not counting searches" thing happens, switch to the video tab and search there, they still count on the video tab for some reason.

Nope. Images, video, maps, nadda.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)