This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

bing rewards wont open??

#11TheBlueStigPosted 9/19/2013 5:27:49 PM
Ginsu Victim posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
09231991 posted...
For whatever reason, Bing isn't counting my searches at all. This problem seems to pop up randomly once or twice a month. Not only that, but it's been over 30 hours since I ordered my reward from them and still haven't gotten it yet. Bing seems to be off today for some reason.

Whenever the "not counting searches" thing happens, switch to the video tab and search there, they still count on the video tab for some reason.

Nope. Images, video, maps, nadda.

It's worked for me every time the "web" tab goes funky. Plus the Videos tab has more links to middle click per page.
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.
#12RancidPigFartsPosted 9/19/2013 5:31:01 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
09231991 posted...
For whatever reason, Bing isn't counting my searches at all. This problem seems to pop up randomly once or twice a month. Not only that, but it's been over 30 hours since I ordered my reward from them and still haven't gotten it yet. Bing seems to be off today for some reason.

Whenever the "not counting searches" thing happens, switch to the video tab and search there, they still count on the video tab for some reason.

HOLY CRAP!!! It worked! Thanks!
---
360GT: Sm311MyFing3r PSNID: Drag0nSm3113r Steam: Gur3nSm311MyFing3r Playing: Ratchet & Clank Collection, The Last of Us
#13Ginsu VictimPosted 9/19/2013 6:01:34 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
Ginsu Victim posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
09231991 posted...

Nope. Images, video, maps, nadda.

It's worked for me every time the "web" tab goes funky. Plus the Videos tab has more links to middle click per page.

Oddly enough, it's working now. Wouldn't earlier.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#14kingwutuguPosted 9/20/2013 1:46:30 AM
I'm having a prob with it too. one of the rewards have been pending for almost 4 days. it's as if MS wants me to stop using bing.
---
If it's not repetitive than it's boring!
#15RancidPigFartsPosted 9/20/2013 8:42:20 AM
kingwutugu posted...
I'm having a prob with it too. one of the rewards have been pending for almost 4 days. it's as if MS wants me to stop using bing.

Mine's been pending for 2 days now. This sucks and I hope they fix it soon!
---
360GT: Sm311MyFing3r PSNID: Drag0nSm3113r Steam: Gur3nSm311MyFing3r Playing: Ratchet & Clank Collection, The Last of Us
#16ShadowElite86Posted 9/20/2013 10:45:44 AM
Are there any methods to getting a lot of points easily from Bing anymore? I know when they used to have the 100 Microsoft Points available that there was a method to get pretty much unlimited points, but they have since then fixed it I believe.
---
3DS FC: 2938-6382-9396
#17TheBlueStigPosted 9/20/2013 10:51:23 AM
ShadowElite86 posted...
Are there any methods to getting a lot of points easily from Bing anymore? I know when they used to have the 100 Microsoft Points available that there was a method to get pretty much unlimited points, but they have since then fixed it I believe.

Trying crap like that is what got most of those things shut down and tons of Bing accounts banned.

Either have patience to let the Bing points build up, or spend your real money.
---
#18Ginsu VictimPosted 9/20/2013 11:02:52 AM
ShadowElite86 posted...

Click your free 1 point offers of the day, then open the search in new window and click VIDEO. Center-click every search suggestion above the videos, then search a new term and click those links. Three times or so should net you the 15 points. 30 point accounts will take a bit more work.

Just go back to your rewards page and refresh to see if you need to search more.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#19TheBlueStigPosted 9/20/2013 11:06:08 AM
Ginsu Victim posted...
ShadowElite86 posted...

Click your free 1 point offers of the day, then open the search in new window and click VIDEO. Center-click every search suggestion above the videos, then search a new term and click those links. Three times or so should net you the 15 points. 30 point accounts will take a bit more work.

Just go back to your rewards page and refresh to see if you need to search more.

He wasn't talking about a faster way to do the searches, he was talking about glitching the system like people used to do with the facebook login glitch.
---
#20RancidPigFartsPosted 9/20/2013 11:49:47 AM
Anyone else still have their rewards pending? Seriously, this is getting annoying now >:(
---