This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there a way to prevent "accidental purchase" on Xbox Live?

#11Cloak973Posted 9/21/2013 11:59:49 AM
Super Creatures posted...
Bobberdong posted...
What?

The MS ToU, which covers all services from MS, including XBL, states that you are not allowed to give access to your account to any other entity (individual, company, group, etc), your account is for your use only, not for your friends, not for your family, not for random idiots on the internet, just you.

Him giving access to his account to his nephew is a violation of that agreement.

And no 4 year old needs an online enabled account, unless, maybe, if they have the maturity, intellect, and world awareness of an adult.

This response helps no one and makes you come.off as a douche, good job.
---
XBL GT - The Snapple Cap
NY Giants 0-1/ Brooklyn Nets 0-0
#12VeryDarkSoulPosted 9/21/2013 12:16:21 PM
Super Creatures posted...
Bobberdong posted...
What?

The MS ToU, which covers all services from MS, including XBL, states that you are not allowed to give access to your account to any other entity (individual, company, group, etc), your account is for your use only, not for your friends, not for your family, not for random idiots on the internet, just you.

Him giving access to his account to his nephew is a violation of that agreement.

And no 4 year old needs an online enabled account, unless, maybe, if they have the maturity, intellect, and world awareness of an adult.

Keeping M$'s lap nice and warm?
---
Ron Paul 2012
#13FhearSliabhNeilPosted 9/24/2013 5:15:56 AM
My son hit a button on the controller and bought Fallout: New Vegas. I just called Xbox customer support and they refunded me for the purchase. You could do that if the kid accidentally buys something, TC.