This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My 360 slim's power supply joined the red light gang....

#1SoulRegaliaPosted 9/19/2013 6:28:08 PM
But I feel it's not an overheat issue. I'm currently in college and my dorm started acting pretty weird last night.... my lights flicker, sometimes pressing the power button on the xbox will make my microwave beep. (im serious) The Tv will turn itself off and on after I turn it on. (It goes dark and says please wait, then returns to whatever it was on before) and my laptop will stop charging from the outlets.... Basically all the electrical stuff is wonky. But the red light irks me..... could the flickering thing be the cause? or did it overheat? My adapter has been louder than normal for the past few months... Im not sure what to think or why it would suddenly just shine red now... I know it wouldve eventually, but still. What do you guys think?
---
Muhahahahahaha! Have you forgotten!? I am a demon! Your common sense doesn't work on me! To my lab!-Mao
#2orangeneePosted 9/19/2013 6:34:26 PM(edited)
Call an electrician or get whoever's in charge to do so.

That's one hell of an electrical problem you have there.

My guess is a brown out, when you switch something on it uses a fair bit more power than it would running. The microwave beeps because it half switches off and back on again.
---
How to divide by Zero: Find person named Zero, get him/her to divide something.
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30