This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

looking for a fun Live Coop game to play with my son (10 yrs old)

#11Bull77Posted 9/20/2013 8:25:55 AM
If your looking for a hack n slash game you need look no further than Dynasty Warriors 8 or Warriors Oroich 3.

With DW8 your son can learn about the 3 kingdoms and have fun while doing it. While a lot of it might glorified most of the events are real and to me very interesting.

WO3 is just a ton of people to play as I think the roster is over 150 people and you make your team of 3 and play thru the game.

Both games offer stuff to unlock.
---
GT: Amish Assassin8
#12smak52607Posted 9/20/2013 8:30:40 AM
My son and I loved battleblock theater.
#13Fierce_Deity_08Posted 9/20/2013 8:31:18 AM
The Lego games can be fun in Coop, plus the humor is great!
---
With a roar of thunder and crash of lightning, I am Fierce Deity!
Hyrule Dream Address: 5900-2665-0877/ GT: OnikaraStar
#14SheepinatorPosted 9/20/2013 8:31:24 AM
bblbig posted...
Critter_crew posted...
There's a decent website that lists all the co-op games and lets you search by features and system.

http://www.co-optimus.com/games.php?type=online

So you can filter by Xbox360 and online co-op only for example. That'll just bring up a long list but you can scan through, check the age ratings and see if something takes your fancy.

I somehow never new this existed. Learn something new everyday....Thank You

Then feel free to ask here for opinions.

In the Arcade, Battleblock Theater is a fun mostly platformer game with co-op too. From the same developer as Castle Crashers. Lara Croft Guardian of Light is one of the best games in the Arcade IMO, an isometric view twin stick co-op shooter with fun physics based puzzles. For a side scrolling beat em up it doesn't get better than Guardian Heroes. Renegade Ops is another excellent isometric twin stick shooter, I know it has online coop but I haven't checked for split screen.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#15bblbig(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 9:53:42 AM
Winternova posted...
Strangely enough, I really like Mass Effect 3's multiplayer.

some of my fav online mulitplayer this gen as well. But Im more looking into arcade type games.

Battleblock theater sounds intruiging, Ill have to try out the demo with him this weekend for sure. As for the Lego games, we've played through a few together on local coop, but I want something that features strong online coop so that while he is at his Mom's we can still play together
---
Insert witty statement here
#16WinternovaPosted 9/20/2013 10:00:00 AM
If you guys like Sports games, there's always NBA Jam.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#17_LordAndSaviorPosted 9/21/2013 12:48:10 PM
Battle Block Theater and Monaco: What's Yours is Mine
---
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
R.I.P Shauwk, Gone but Never Forgotten. You will be missed.
#18DougEInstructorPosted 9/21/2013 4:47:52 PM
Rayman Legends is a great game to play with 10 year old boys. I do it all the time!