This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So Microsoft started banning GT who performed marketplace exploits...

#381orangeneePosted 10/23/2013 5:06:45 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
dtmr posted...
I was modded for discussing drug use in a topic about drug use.

Is a high school diploma required for being a mod? A GED perhaps? A note from one's mother saying 'He's a good boy!' maybe?

If what I hear is true, you don't necessarily have to have even finished junior high to be a mod.

Merely the ability to say yes master, and a complete lack of deductive reasoning.
---
How to divide by Zero: Find person named Zero, get him/her to divide something.
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#382G2584Posted 10/28/2013 12:25:54 PM
I bought a game and its season pass on my console the day my console was banned. I downloaded both the game and the season pass key. Am I able to go to a friend's house, download the game while signed into my account, and download the DLC onto a usb stick which I can then pop into my banned console and copy over or play straight from the stick?
---
Let's share a tall cup of Jesus.
#383knightoffire55Posted 10/28/2013 1:31:01 PM
G2584 posted...
I bought a game and its season pass on my console the day my console was banned. I downloaded both the game and the season pass key. Am I able to go to a friend's house, download the game while signed into my account, and download the DLC onto a usb stick which I can then pop into my banned console and copy over or play straight from the stick?

Are you missing the entire reason your console was banned?
---
Enough is enough I have had it with these motherf****ing vampires in this motherf****ing rain.
#384ILikesCheesePosted 10/29/2013 9:22:53 AM
G2584 posted...

NO.

If your account wasn't banned or suspended as well, you may indeed be able to redownload the game and DLC onto a different console though.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#385Sega9599Posted 10/29/2013 3:53:59 PM
grimmdaddy posted...
Wait....so let me get this right, we're complaining because of them banning people for circumventing their rules to get something their not supposed to have without paying for it? Sounds like stealing to me no matter how you spin it

Yeah, how that sucks!

Next thing you know, MS will ban anyone who visits another country, purchases a console, downloads the free games there before going back to their home country and using a step down transformer to play it!

And we can be happy about that as well!
---
Oh, for a new 'proper' Shining Force..and a new Panel de Pon game and a new english release of Puyo Puyo....
#386FredSavage27Posted 10/29/2013 4:10:58 PM
Sega9599 posted...
Next thing you know, MS will ban anyone who visits another country, purchases a console, downloads the free games there before going back to their home country and using a step down transformer to play it!

Except if they did that, there would be no marketplace. Do people really still think that Microsoft intentionally offered a new release for free in one obscure region with no promotion?
#387SolidStryderPosted 10/29/2013 4:37:48 PM
FredSavage27 posted...
Sega9599 posted...

Except if they did that, there would be no marketplace. Do people really still think that Microsoft intentionally offered a new release for free in one obscure region with no promotion?

This. It is super nice of them to have the full catalogue of purchasable games available in every country in their native currency despite not having a marketplace, though.
#388singhellotakuPosted 10/30/2013 2:18:57 AM
so they punished criminals who defrauded them? what a concept
#389IzecPosted 10/30/2013 2:27:55 AM
MS is godawfully stupid.

The logical thing to do would've been to wait for these guys to buy Xbox Ones and THEN ban their gamertags. Now all the guys with banned GTs will just leave the Xbox brand without giving them any more cash.
---
Throwback Mode 4 Lyfe