This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What game is the 360's swan song?

#11ShuraYukihimePosted 9/23/2013 9:26:50 PM
x2link777 posted...
ShuraYukihime posted...
I brought up Nintendo because you brought up Sony.

MS has had one past example. If you plan on judging them on that then why bring up Sony?

Because Sony has actually been good about it from their first console. And bringing up Nintendo was completely stupid as it served no purpose but to try and derail my point. And MS may have had only one "example" but seriously, look at the 360 right now. Outside of third party, it's completely dead. But anyway, it seems you just want to argue some fanboy logic of "wah MS aint abandoning, look at Nintendo" so good day. Blocked.

I disagree with your point of view. In turn I'm the "fanboy"?

My argument was that your basis was set in one example. And that you cherry picked a comparison to make it look worse.
---
I'm searching the city for sci fi wasabi.
#12JukainPosted 9/24/2013 1:13:28 AM
Even in 2013, the answer is still Lost Odyssey.
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
#13grimmdaddyPosted 9/24/2013 3:44:30 AM
even in 2013 it's defense grid
#14GeistPosted 9/24/2013 4:55:40 AM
Cooties: Patient Zero
---
Currently playing : Starflight
#15ARsignal11Posted 9/24/2013 6:17:44 AM
x2link777 posted...
ShuraYukihime posted...
I brought up Nintendo because you brought up Sony.

MS has had one past example. If you plan on judging them on that then why bring up Sony?

Because Sony has actually been good about it from their first console. And bringing up Nintendo was completely stupid as it served no purpose but to try and derail my point. And MS may have had only one "example" but seriously, look at the 360 right now. Outside of third party, it's completely dead. But anyway, it seems you just want to argue some fanboy logic of "wah MS aint abandoning, look at Nintendo" so good day. Blocked.

I'd also throw in the Windows Phone 7 as another example of Microsoft completely abandoning an earlier iteration of a platform (when the WP8 came out). They pretty much stopped supporting that even before the WP8 came out. I never even got the Windows 7.8 update on my phone.
#16Exodus_PrimePosted 9/24/2013 6:19:51 AM
How did this turn into "no support games for 360" jeeez....hello State Of Decay, Happy wars, Some Japanese game I can't pronounce that played like devil may cry, and now this FTP game.

http://www.gamespot.com//news/free-to-play-xbox-live-game-ascend-out-tomorrow-6414895?

Anyways I think Prince Of Persia was the swan song for the 360, you know the one with the gauntlet and the awesome art design, I didn't expect much from it but it blew me away.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#17MR_SorenPosted 9/24/2013 6:46:08 AM(edited)
BlazingxPaddles posted...
None. They don't have any notable exclusives coming out on the 360 that's a triple A title. There are multiplat games like GTAV, Batman, and Dark Souls 2 out, or on the way. But, they really don't count.

Yeah, whatever.

Any game can count. The question is to the people who read it, not to some fictitious video games authority that decides which games get the meaningless "triple A" designation and which games a person is allowed to consider the 360's Swan Song.

I'd go with Dark Souls 2, but that could easily change if new games are announced or if known games exceed or miss my expectations. MGSV, XCOM: Enemy Within, and Bullet Soul: Infinite Burst are on my radar. Maybe Persona 5 or Persona 4 Arena 2 will make an appearance? Caladrius could somehow get localized. A crazy new Arcade title could blow my mind. You never know, but right now, I'm mostly looking forward to Dark Souls 2.
---
Blog: .............. http://red-grenade.com
Gamertag: .... rjcarello