This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your first gaming love!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Your first gaming love!

User Info: SkilzMC

SkilzMC
3 years ago#1
The first and only game I've ever been majorly hooked on was CoD MW3. Getting a MOAB is rewarding every time.

What was your first gaming love?
"I wanted to buy a candle holder but the store didn't have one, so I bought a cake." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC

User Info: UltraCiggy

UltraCiggy
3 years ago#2
First gaming love would be Mario or Pac-Man.

First online game love would be Counter-strike. I still play it to this day and is the best online game of all time (in my opinion which might as well be fact).

User Info: simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2
3 years ago#3
Strider was my first gaming love, I used to play it all the time in the arcades when it was released. Rolling Thunder was another game that I loved from back then.
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him

User Info: Sheepinator

Sheepinator
3 years ago#4
simonbelmont2 posted...
Strider was my first gaming love, I used to play it all the time in the arcades when it was released. Rolling Thunder was another game that I loved from back then.

Mr. Do, R-Type, and Track and Field (with joysticks). Mr. Do is still a great game now, IMO. One or two of the sequels were good too (though one was crap).
My mad face and my happy face are the same.

simonbelmont2
3 years ago#5
Sheepinator posted...
simonbelmont2 posted...

Mr. Do, R-Type, and Track and Field (with joysticks). Mr. Do is still a great game now, IMO. One or two of the sequels were good too (though one was crap).

I never got a chance to play Mr. Do which is odd, I loved Track and Field and R-Type though! Playing those games in the old arcades was a great experience. Some others I loved were Outrun, Operation Wolf, the original Streetfighter, Ikari Warriors and Galaga.

Sheepinator
3 years ago#6
simonbelmont2 posted...
Sheepinator posted...
simonbelmont2 posted...

I never got a chance to play Mr. Do which is odd, I loved Track and Field and R-Type though! Playing those games in the old arcades was a great experience. Some others I loved were Outrun, Operation Wolf, the original Streetfighter, Ikari Warriors and Galaga.

I liked those too, especially Galaga. Ever played Gorf? I also loved Amidar, Super Sprint and Power Drift. I could unlock a jet in that game but nobody believed it existed.

Sheepinator
3 years ago#7
Mr.Do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czKx1BwfuAk

Can't believe I forgot to mention Robotron too. So many classics!

simonbelmont2
3 years ago#8
Sheepinator posted...
simonbelmont2 posted...
Sheepinator posted...
simonbelmont2 posted...

I liked those too, especially Galaga. Ever played Gorf? I also loved Amidar, Super Sprint and Power Drift. I could unlock a jet in that game but nobody believed it existed.

I didn't play Gorf sadly but I do remember Power Drift and Robotron. Golden Axe was great in the arcade too!

simonbelmont2
3 years ago#9
Sheepinator posted...
Mr.Do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czKx1BwfuAk

Can't believe I forgot to mention Robotron too. So many classics!

Thanks for the video, I also forgot to mention Paperboy!

User Info: BDza

BDza
3 years ago#10
My first gaming love was probably Megaman 1.

While I did enjoy Galaga, Pac-Man, and some Atari games none them really hooked me. No game before Megaman could hold my interest for more than a few hours or maybe a day.

When I got a hold of Megaman, things changed. It was the gaming bug that bit me and infected me with a fascination of video games. It was the first game I tried so hard to beat but could never make it, yet I kept on playing. It would be years later before I finally completed Megaman 1. At the time it was my obsession...until I got Megaman 2.
<G>A Brother who always helps the widow's son; are you a traveling man too?<G>
Addicted to->FE: Awakening
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Your first gaming love!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived