This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Check out the Star Wars themed limited edition Xbox 360 console

#11Hucast9(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2013 9:07:05 AM
iceman505 posted...
Best design would be Vader, with the Imperial Insignia behind him. A Stormtrooper on either side, and just above that Vader's Tie Advanced X1 prototype, with two Tie Defenders flying Wingman.

GALACTIC EMPIRE! F*** YEAH! What? >_>

Definitely agreed. I think that the design for the r2d2 c3po is rather meh. It would've been nice for it to have a painted picture and maybe some lights to accent everything which you can turn on and off whenever you want.
#12dtmrPosted 9/25/2013 9:07:59 AM
BansDontWork posted...
dtmr posted...
Can I get a Vader model that says, "NOOOOOOO" everytime I turn it on or off?

Or just when it RRoD.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
---
Lakitu is a jerk. He lives in a cloud and throws AIDS at decent, hardworking Americans.
#13Hucast9(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2013 9:11:09 AM
dtmr posted...
BansDontWork posted...
dtmr posted...
Can I get a Vader model that says, "NOOOOOOO" everytime I turn it on or off?

Or just when it RRoD.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That's hilarious lol
#14glassghost0Posted 9/25/2013 9:14:21 AM
What the hell is this?

"Announced at Comic Con International on July 21, 2011, the Special Edition Star Wars Kinect Bundle includes the Kinect Star Wars game, a white Kinect sensor, a custom R2-D2 designs console, a special edition C-3PO wireless controller, 320 GB hard drive, the Kinect Adventures game, and exclusive downloadable content."

Everyone has seen this except for TC

Over 2 years old...
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#15Ginsu VictimPosted 9/25/2013 9:33:17 AM
glassghost0 posted...
What the hell is this?

"Announced at Comic Con International on July 21, 2011, the Special Edition Star Wars Kinect Bundle includes the Kinect Star Wars game, a white Kinect sensor, a custom R2-D2 designs console, a special edition C-3PO wireless controller, 320 GB hard drive, the Kinect Adventures game, and exclusive downloadable content."

Everyone has seen this except for TC

Over 2 years old...

Oh, apparently it doesn't matter.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)