This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

so i got console banned; is my hard drive useless?

#11DaLaggaPosted 9/27/2013 2:44:22 AM
Why not just go with a PC where there's no lord and master watching over your every move - all too anxious to swing the banhammer should you dare attempt anything that undermines their authority?
#12Net SharkPosted 9/27/2013 7:42:32 AM
Grab a 4gig system and pop in your hard drive. Man these free games really are expensive for you guys. >_>
---
Xbox GT: Net Sh4rk
Have a mic but Sharks don't talk.
#13TehUnibonger(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 8:32:08 AM
DaLagga posted...
Why not just go with a PC where there's no lord and master watching over your every move - all too anxious to swing the banhammer should you dare attempt anything that undermines their authority?

oh i am all pc after this gen brother, i guarantee you that. i'm only getting a new system bc my main account is still unbanned and it has toooons of games on it, worth much more than a cheap used xbox off craigslist.

as for the topic, i'm not going to use my old HD. simply because microsoft basically put a dupe copy of all 120+ of my games on this hd/console. all my digital games still work, and my account is not banned so i can just get a new xbox and have all those games on it; meanwhile selling this one which comes with 120+ games all pirated by MS themselves to someone who doesn't care about playing online.
#14orangeneePosted 9/27/2013 8:37:04 AM
If only games didn't need 9000 patches to work these days, I'd never sign in to live again.
---
How to divide by Zero: Find person named Zero, get him/her to divide something.
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#15DougEInstructorPosted 9/27/2013 8:39:24 AM
Just what exactly does a console ban entail? Does it just not let you sign on to xbox live?
#16simonbelmont2Posted 9/27/2013 8:45:02 AM
DougEInstructor posted...
Just what exactly does a console ban entail? Does it just not let you sign on to xbox live?

Based on the info in this topic it seems getting a console ban can ruin your saves if you try to log into Live post-ban. I'd assume playing offline would mitigate this unless you log on to check your status. I could be talking rubbish though.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him