This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The recent bans have made me respect MS a little more.

#1twa556Posted 9/28/2013 9:38:28 PM
Everyone keeps complaining that people are just going to switch to Playstation, cause of this. I like how MS just doesn't care! They obviously have faith enough to ban all of the people who stole games. (As they should)
Also they banned that guy with 400,000GS, showing that they don't play favorites.

Good on you Microsoft. Still switching the PS next gen though.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnU6oTlInbs&list
Macarena!
#2CapnStankyPosted 9/28/2013 9:47:46 PM
All it shows is that the idiots automate everything. The same way these morons auto-ban people that play games early. They deserve to lose every customer the lose.
#3Emir_ParkreinerPosted 9/28/2013 10:06:29 PM
They don't automate the ban process...
---
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w480/emir66/The5thNintendoElement.gif
#4TehUnibongerPosted 9/28/2013 10:11:16 PM
thanks MS. you essentially gave me a dupe copy of over 120 GOD/xbla games by banning my console as i'll just get a used arcade and redownload them all, sell that banned console with my MS approved copies of all of those games, and come out ahead in the end. sure did teach me a lesson for downloading 6 crappy arcade games.
#5PwnostarPosted 9/28/2013 10:13:30 PM
You've gained respect for Microsoft because a bunch of people are losing accounts that they've invested thousands of dollars and countless hours into over the course of this generation? All because MS won't man up to their own pricing errors?

Yeah, I'm well aware that downloading those games was morally questionable...but come on.
---
"I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it." - Clint Eastwood
#6Donuts_R_GoodPosted 9/28/2013 10:26:33 PM
CapnStanky posted...
All it shows is that the idiots automate everything. The same way these morons auto-ban people that play games early. They deserve to lose every customer the lose.

They never ban people who play games early as long as the game they're playing is a legitimate copy and not illegally obtained.
---
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.
#7darkharePosted 9/28/2013 11:15:14 PM
the ppl that were downloading the games knew they shouldnt have done so, whats funny is that the people got banned for illegally downloading angry birds lol!

---
The future of Console Gaming, are the gamers. vote with your $!
#8TheGam3925Posted 9/28/2013 11:31:25 PM
darkhare posted...
the ppl that were downloading the games knew they shouldnt have done so, whats funny is that the people got banned for illegally downloading angry birds lol!

Exactly, I can get that garbage for free on my phone and tablet but I still choose not to. People committing fraud to get Angry Birds is hilarious let alone getting banned for it.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#9anonmanPosted 9/29/2013 12:05:50 AM
M$ + xbone drm + NSA + recent bans = (some)still buying x1/buying a new 360

wtf?
#10IWUPosted 9/29/2013 1:04:55 AM
CapnStanky posted...

You've been a very vocal MS supporter for as long as I can remember. What made you do a 180?
---
Irregardless, for all intensive purposes I could care less if you take me for granite. If given free reign, I'll continue to tow the line so it's a mute point.