This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there anything in gaming you use to do but dont anymore but wish you did?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is there anything in gaming you use to do but dont anymore but wish you did?
2 years ago#11
300 page ad-laden holiday months EGM; wall-to-wall screens and chopped up rainbow-vomit assets laid out to the edge of the page in GameFan; the mature, professional, high quality stock Next Generation ushering in the new era of gaming; the programming jargon I could barely grasp in Game Developer...

I miss gaming magazines. Occasionally read Edge, but it isn't the same anymore. Thanks for nothing, internet.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png
2 years ago#12
Dragon Nexus posted...
I miss being able to play the same game and the same story mode dozens of times over the course of a few months and still get enjoyment from it.

I think it's something younger people can do. It's not *just* the fact you didn't get as many games back then, but also when you're younger you repeat the same actions over and over as a learning mechanism. When you get older...not so much.

I have the same problem, I find it hard to play the same game even twice let alone three or four times. Things were different when I was younger!
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
2 years ago#13
BansDontWork posted...
Enjoying a game all the way through.

This. When I was younger I would play near every game I bought to completeion. Now days, thats extremely rare. could just be less time, more commitments, getting older and what not
---
Insert witty statement here
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is there anything in gaming you use to do but dont anymore but wish you did?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived