This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there anything in gaming you use to do but dont anymore but wish you did?

#11scoobydoobydontPosted 10/4/2013 6:08:45 AM
300 page ad-laden holiday months EGM; wall-to-wall screens and chopped up rainbow-vomit assets laid out to the edge of the page in GameFan; the mature, professional, high quality stock Next Generation ushering in the new era of gaming; the programming jargon I could barely grasp in Game Developer...

I miss gaming magazines. Occasionally read Edge, but it isn't the same anymore. Thanks for nothing, internet.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png
#12simonbelmont2Posted 10/4/2013 7:03:11 AM
Dragon Nexus posted...
I miss being able to play the same game and the same story mode dozens of times over the course of a few months and still get enjoyment from it.

I think it's something younger people can do. It's not *just* the fact you didn't get as many games back then, but also when you're younger you repeat the same actions over and over as a learning mechanism. When you get older...not so much.

I have the same problem, I find it hard to play the same game even twice let alone three or four times. Things were different when I was younger!
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#13bblbigPosted 10/4/2013 7:05:55 AM
BansDontWork posted...
Enjoying a game all the way through.

This. When I was younger I would play near every game I bought to completeion. Now days, thats extremely rare. could just be less time, more commitments, getting older and what not
---
Insert witty statement here