This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So what is everyone's problem with GTA Online?

#1SkilzMCPosted 10/4/2013 10:39:01 AM
Everytime I've gotten on to play, i've had no problems.
---
"I wanted to buy a candle holder but the store didn't have one, so I bought a cake." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#2Offworlder1Posted 10/4/2013 10:51:45 AM
I could not even get the damn thing to work the first half hour I tried playing it, had to choose "online" during the loading screen to make it start up as choosing the online character in story just took me to a black screen. When I finally did create my character I was stuck waiting for 20 minutes for people for the FORCED tutorial online race which never happened as I dashboarded as it was just some BS waiting. Then I found out from this board that I could chose "solo" play for online in the start menu but still could not get the race to start even it being against just Lamar or so people have said.

After that wasted 1hr. and 30 mins. to 2 hrs. I just said **** it and stopped playing GTA Online as it failed to work and I got no where at all. I have yet to go back and try it since Oct. 1st when it failed me as it pissed me off big time. I do not know when I will get GTA Online another try, maybe after a patch or update to make it work right but at this point I am still angry about how it failed all that time.
---
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
#3lightfighterPosted 10/4/2013 10:53:37 AM
I often have freeze issues online...
#4JKSonicPosted 10/4/2013 10:54:40 AM
At first it wouldn't even load, period...

Then when it did load the texture pop in was horrendous! I mean laughably, unbelievable bad. The character creation loaded extremely slow. When I finally get to the car race it just freezes...I have yet to get past that point where you walk over to the car. It's so bad for me that I can't even dashboard out of it, I have to reset my whole system.
---
https://www.facebook.com/AbstractedRealism (pinup and boudoir)
https://www.facebook.com/KulhaPhotography (families, scenery, etc)
#5SkilzMC(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 10:56:06 AM
Weird I had literally none of those problems, and I breezed right through the tutorial in 15 minutes or so
---
"I wanted to buy a candle holder but the store didn't have one, so I bought a cake." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#6Arucard05Posted 10/4/2013 10:57:26 AM
I've had no real issues with connectivity.

My problem is it's really just a hub world providing access to deathmatches and races.

You know, the best parts of GTA.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Go there now! Or don't. Whatever man.
#7Offworlder1Posted 10/4/2013 10:58:55 AM
Most people are having problems, and until this is corrected I refuse to play the broken piece of dog crap that is GTA Online, I refuse to put up with the garbage not working.
---
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
#8glassghost0Posted 10/4/2013 11:06:13 AM
Offworlder1 posted...
Most people are having problems, and until this is corrected I refuse to play the broken piece of dog crap that is GTA Online, I refuse to put up with the garbage not working.

k
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#9SkilzMC(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 12:33:44 PM
Arucard05 posted...
I've had no real issues with connectivity.

My problem is it's really just a hub world providing access to deathmatches and races.

You know, the best parts of GTA.

What's the negative here?
---
- GT Skillz MC
#10ARsignal11Posted 10/4/2013 12:41:49 PM
I can't get past the parking lot. It always gets stuck at "launching session."