This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So what is everyone's problem with GTA Online?

#11NakedSnake1986Posted 10/4/2013 12:43:21 PM
Yup the game won't load everytime I try to start the first tutorial race mission. I keeps saying launching session and all I see is a frozen image of the LS buildings and hearing Soulwax FM playing. Meanwhile any button I hit does nothing with my only option being to dashboard.
---
Tied to a wheel, fingers got to feel,
Bleeding through a tourniquet smile
#12DxZ99Posted 10/4/2013 1:15:07 PM
Random Rollbacks for people who can actually play. I.E Buy a new house, fix up a few cars, have fun, take a break... come back and everything is reverted back to 2-4hrs ago. No cash refunded.
---
''I couldn't help but notice your pain!''
''It runs deep, share it with me!''
#13vigorm0rtisPosted 10/4/2013 1:24:52 PM
Finally got past the first race, now it won't load, I get stuck on a fuzzed-out screen of my character standing next to... something.

The patch apparently kills replaying missions for money, so everyone who hasn't got to play is going to be at a huge disadvantage to everyone who has. Hoping R* resets progress, although I suppose that's not fair either.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif
#14JackBurton85Posted 10/4/2013 2:11:32 PM
Pretty disgusting and pathetically lazy of rockstar to release a game this broken. Had to rush it out before next gen consoles release i suppose.