This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Keep getting security checks on Xbox Live when signing in

#21djwagonPosted 10/6/2013 10:29:40 AM
TheBlueStig posted...
djwagon posted...
ALL...i..am...asking...for ...is where...are...you...getting...this...info

Knock off the excessively stupid periods, they could be classified as Disruptive Posting if you keep it up.

The proof is me looking at my god damned dashboard and seeing the bugs staring me in the face. You would be able to see the same exact things if you'd bother to take off your fanboy blinders....

The proof that there ARE bugs in the dashboard is 30+ consecutive updates to the dashboard since the 360 launched.

so instead of giving real proof your again talking as YOU knew how mircosoft works.plus i also find it funny your now saying if I do not stop with this ............. . your going to report me to the mods for disrupitve posting .YOUR the one that said you could not read my grammar correct .so i was helping you understand it better
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#22djwagonPosted 10/6/2013 10:49:41 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#23Hucast9Posted 10/6/2013 12:04:07 PM
HollowVP posted...
Recently when signing into Xbox Live, I had to put in my password and then give them another email so they could send me a code to double check security. It happened again today, but I bypassed it by backing out. This happened once before a few months ago.

Does this happen to everyone? Does it happen a lot and will I periodically have to keep doing this?

The same exact thing has happened to me a few times lately. I get that prompt to enter a phone number so I can get a call with a code that I have to enter. Also, same thing: I bypassed it once by backinout out. This must've happend about 3 times recently.
#24TheBlueStigPosted 10/6/2013 12:32:54 PM
djwagon posted...
wow so nice to see who the ADULT was here .nice move there blue running to the mods .because you can not show real proof on this subject EXCEPT for your own.i now understand why you stick with the xbox boards because they are at your age level in the brain PRE-TEENS

I didn't mark you, the only one acting like a pre-teen is you.

Turn on your own 360 if you have one, open your f***ing eyes, verify what I've said if you've got the balls to do it.
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.
#25Dragon NexusPosted 10/6/2013 12:34:15 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
djwagon posted...
wow so nice to see who the ADULT was here .nice move there blue running to the mods .because you can not show real proof on this subject EXCEPT for your own.i now understand why you stick with the xbox boards because they are at your age level in the brain PRE-TEENS

Turn on your own 360 if you have one, open your f***ing eyes, verify what I've said if you've got the balls to do it.

Dude, you're making the accusation, so the onus of proof is on you.
You obviously have proof if you can make these accusations at all, all we're asking is that you show us what it is.

If you *don't* have proof, well why should we listen to what you have to say?
---
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
#26djwagonPosted 10/6/2013 12:52:55 PM(edited)
TheBlueStig posted...
djwagon posted...
ALL...i..am...asking...for ...is where...are...you...getting...this...info

Knock off the excessively stupid periods, they could be classified as Disruptive Posting if you keep it up.

The proof is me looking at my god damned dashboard and seeing the bugs staring me in the face. You would be able to see the same exact things if you'd bother to take off your fanboy blinders....

The proof that there ARE bugs in the dashboard is 30+ consecutive updates to the dashboard since the 360 launched.

wow there is your PROOF you ran to the mods.with in seconds of you saying that I got a mod report.so as I said before YOU have no real proof so .the only way to save face on this subject was to run to the mods to SCARE me away from showing everyone YOU have no proof EXCEPT it happens to me PROOF
---
#27djwagonPosted 10/6/2013 1:29:31 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
djwagon posted...

once again YOU RAN to the mods .why not come clean and just say that you have no PROOF and I will leave you alone.all this running to the mods is making you look bad
---
#28HollowVP(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 1:40:01 PM
djwagon, why don't you be quiet and let the adults talk about the topic?

I'm glad others have stated they have ran across the same problem I have. I guess the only course of action is to complain about it to Xbox live if it keeps happening. Talking to them can be a pain, but it's not as bad as some of the people on this forum.
#29djwagonPosted 10/6/2013 1:43:48 PM
sorry for three post in a row but in this thread blue told me to use better gammer here is link http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927749-xbox-360/67400969.so.i decided to do what i did in this thread.so blue is running to the mods to scare me off of him .
---
#30djwagonPosted 10/6/2013 1:48:19 PM
HollowVP posted...
djwagon, why don't you be quiet and let the adults talk about the topic?

I'm glad others have stated they have ran across the same problem I have. I guess the only course of action is to complain about it to Xbox live if it keeps happening. Talking to them can be a pain, but it's not as bad as some of the people on this forum.

why . I knew because I did not have the same trouble as you .maybe because i gave each of my 4 gamertags 4 E-MAIL address.so once that was done I have not seen anything since
---