This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rank the Halo games

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Rank the Halo games
2 years ago#31
Firespray85 posted...
Lol @ not having 2 or 3 in first.

When you consider 2 had a fairly horrible campaign putting it near the top just screams that you only care about multiplayer.

3 had a campaign that didn't seem to know when it should end.

Halo
Wars
ODST
Reach

If we include the Marathon games things get a little murky as well.
---
I'm searching the city for sci fi wasabi.
2 years ago#32
Anticitizen97 posted...
Figured its about time to get a 360, with next gen coming and all. Figured its a good time to catch up on my Halo. On a similar note, what was wrong with ODST? It looked interesting enough to me, at least.

Pretty much what I did.

I've always had a 360 (since 2006). But hadn't played any of the 360 Halo games since Halo 2 left such a bad taste in my mouth. This summer, though, I opted to play the Halo games that I had missed. Well, only the "main storyline" stuff, since I can't play 4 or 5 different games.

So, here's how I rank 'em...

Halo 1
Halo 4
Halo 3
Halo 2

I also hear that Halo Reach is pretty good.

EDIT:

Guys...this guy is obviously going to play them for the singleplayer/Coop considering he's "catching up". Just like I did.

And Halo 2 sucks balls. Halo 3 is better but still missing stuff. H3 is what Halo 2 should have been at worst. Unfortunately for Halo 2, it sucked huge tennis balls. Halo 4 was actually pretty damn good (and FINALLY a Halo game with great graphics). You can tell where they can improve on with halo 4 but the story was pretty good and the gameplay was pretty good too. Halo 1 was near perfection. The atmosphere was epic for this game.

---
Worthy Indie: Breath Of Death - Cuthulu Saves The World - EvilQuest - Trino - Shoot 1UP - Weapon of Choice - Your Doodles Are Bugged - Vintage Hero
(edited by jimm120)
2 years ago#33
1. halo 2
2. halo 1
3. halo 3
4. the rest of the halo games.
2 years ago#34
3>1>2>Wars>Reach>4>ODST
---
2013 Minnesota Vikings- 1-3
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Rank the Halo games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived