This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rank the Halo games

#31ShuraYukihimePosted 10/6/2013 4:36:14 AM
Firespray85 posted...
Lol @ not having 2 or 3 in first.

When you consider 2 had a fairly horrible campaign putting it near the top just screams that you only care about multiplayer.

3 had a campaign that didn't seem to know when it should end.

Halo
Wars
ODST
Reach

If we include the Marathon games things get a little murky as well.
---
I'm searching the city for sci fi wasabi.
#32jimm120Posted 10/6/2013 8:42:34 AM(edited)
Anticitizen97 posted...
Figured its about time to get a 360, with next gen coming and all. Figured its a good time to catch up on my Halo. On a similar note, what was wrong with ODST? It looked interesting enough to me, at least.

Pretty much what I did.

I've always had a 360 (since 2006). But hadn't played any of the 360 Halo games since Halo 2 left such a bad taste in my mouth. This summer, though, I opted to play the Halo games that I had missed. Well, only the "main storyline" stuff, since I can't play 4 or 5 different games.

So, here's how I rank 'em...

Halo 1
Halo 4
Halo 3
Halo 2

I also hear that Halo Reach is pretty good.

EDIT:

Guys...this guy is obviously going to play them for the singleplayer/Coop considering he's "catching up". Just like I did.

And Halo 2 sucks balls. Halo 3 is better but still missing stuff. H3 is what Halo 2 should have been at worst. Unfortunately for Halo 2, it sucked huge tennis balls. Halo 4 was actually pretty damn good (and FINALLY a Halo game with great graphics). You can tell where they can improve on with halo 4 but the story was pretty good and the gameplay was pretty good too. Halo 1 was near perfection. The atmosphere was epic for this game.

---
Worthy Indie: Breath Of Death - Cuthulu Saves The World - EvilQuest - Trino - Shoot 1UP - Weapon of Choice - Your Doodles Are Bugged - Vintage Hero
#33The_RaterPosted 10/6/2013 12:19:59 PM
1. halo 2
2. halo 1
3. halo 3
4. the rest of the halo games.
#34TwistedKratosPosted 10/6/2013 12:27:11 PM
3>1>2>Wars>Reach>4>ODST
---
2013 Minnesota Vikings- 1-3