This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How come I don't find video games as fun as I use to?

#21FFTHEWINNERPosted 10/6/2013 5:57:03 AM
Scarface720 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
High School is one hell of a ride, man.
You'll start to get hair in really weird places
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqqb51WISSg

So will I not be as moody when I become an adult? Also I have trouble sleeping and I'm tired all day no matter how much sleep I get, even if I get 9-10 hours. Are these weird feelings temporary?

the reason for that is simple. you are using your wang way too much ;)
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#22dtmrPosted 10/6/2013 6:11:55 AM
Scarface720 posted...
darkhare posted...
Scarface720 posted...
darkhare posted...
are you truly so shallow that you lack the ability to contemplate your own feelings?

How am i shallow? Please explain I don't understand.

lol exactly.

I'm actually really caring about people. So you calling me shallow really confuses me

Darkhare is a being a jerk, but he's not calling you vain. He's using shallow to refer to your intelligence. Maybe you're just too deep for yourself?

I barely play my video games anymore. If I do, it's usually my Gameboy so I can play something simple like Tetris or Pacman or Pokemon. The last time a video game engrossed me was Dead Rising 2. (Minecraft doesn't count)
---
Lakitu is a jerk. He lives in a cloud and throws AIDS at decent, hardworking Americans.
#23Scarface720(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 7:18:53 AM
Mumble_ posted...
Its your brain telling you to focus on more important things than sitting at home playing in virtual worlds.

The sucky thing is even though I don't play video games as much as I used to, I still don't feel like doing homework when I have free time lol. I always have to force myself and I never remember what I learned
#24Scarface720(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 7:20:50 AM
simonsteele posted...
I don't know TC, I've been the same way lately too. I mean Dark Souls totally sucked me in, and I loved Mass Effect 2. So maybe it's just the last year or two kind of being crappy? I dropped 60 bucks on Last of Us and 60 on GTA5, two "must own" games, and I've been so disappointed with both of them.

I think it's just kind of a bad time for good games that suck you in.

Dark souls sucked me in as well. I think Dark souls is a quality game by a company that hasn't been taken over by greed, yet. As soon as they start getting a lot of sales they start wanting even more and they do things like changing the difficulty. I'm glad they haven't started doing that yet.
#25Scarface720(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 7:23:36 AM
dtmr posted...
Scarface720 posted...
darkhare posted...
Scarface720 posted...
darkhare posted...
are you truly so shallow that you lack the ability to contemplate your own feelings?

How am i shallow? Please explain I don't understand.

lol exactly.

I'm actually really caring about people. So you calling me shallow really confuses me

Darkhare is a being a jerk, but he's not calling you vain. He's using shallow to refer to your intelligence. Maybe you're just too deep for yourself?

I barely play my video games anymore. If I do, it's usually my Gameboy so I can play something simple like Tetris or Pacman or Pokemon. The last time a video game engrossed me was Dead Rising 2. (Minecraft doesn't count)

The only two games that engrossed me in the last 4 years was Demons' Souls and Dark Souls.
#26dtmrPosted 10/6/2013 7:43:30 AM
Scarface720 posted...
The only two games that engrossed me in the last 4 years was Demons' Souls and Dark Souls.

I knew I should've got Dark Souls when it was ten bucks...
---
Lakitu is a jerk. He lives in a cloud and throws AIDS at decent, hardworking Americans.
#27glassghost0Posted 10/6/2013 7:53:13 AM
20: New User (2)
Awarded to users with at least 20 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 75 messages per day. Can now mark messages for moderation and view own posting history.
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#28Fierce_Deity_08Posted 10/6/2013 8:08:12 AM
Scarface720 posted...
Mumble_ posted...
Its your brain telling you to focus on more important things than sitting at home playing in virtual worlds.

The sucky thing is even though I don't play video games as much as I used to, I still don't feel like doing homework when I have free time lol. I always have to force myself and I never remember what I learned

That's just the way homework is supposed to be. If anyone actually learned from it the world would explode.
---
With a roar of thunder and crash of lightning, I am Fierce Deity!
Hyrule Dream Address: 5900-2665-0877/ GT: OnikaraStar
#29namewitheldPosted 10/7/2013 3:55:13 PM
Dear users - this was a trolling topic - it was subtler than gamefaqs is used to. In fact so subtle that it didnt actually garner an interesting response*.

Da clue was when it said it had aged and no longer enjoyed ' thing you like '. Only the studied genius of gamefaqs could miss the insulting implication.

* FOR VALUE - **** u TC u dont even know wat mature is maybe wen u grow pub u will no wat woman is like then u wont be talk about mature.

PS - the definitive clue as regards trolling - when it talked about hormones and odd feelings. NO teenager would talk like this.
#30Scarface720(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 6:48:45 PM
namewitheld posted...
Dear users - this was a trolling topic - it was subtler than gamefaqs is used to. In fact so subtle that it didnt actually garner an interesting response*.

Da clue was when it said it had aged and no longer enjoyed ' thing you like '. Only the studied genius of gamefaqs could miss the insulting implication.

* FOR VALUE - **** u TC u dont even know wat mature is maybe wen u grow pub u will no wat woman is like then u wont be talk about mature.

PS - the definitive clue as regards trolling - when it talked about hormones and odd feelings. NO teenager would talk like this.

You try too hard.