This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How come I don't find video games as fun as I use to?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How come I don't find video games as fun as I use to?
3 years ago#21
Scarface720 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
High School is one hell of a ride, man.
You'll start to get hair in really weird places
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqqb51WISSg

So will I not be as moody when I become an adult? Also I have trouble sleeping and I'm tired all day no matter how much sleep I get, even if I get 9-10 hours. Are these weird feelings temporary?

the reason for that is simple. you are using your wang way too much ;)
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
3 years ago#22
Scarface720 posted...
darkhare posted...
Scarface720 posted...
darkhare posted...
are you truly so shallow that you lack the ability to contemplate your own feelings?

How am i shallow? Please explain I don't understand.

lol exactly.

I'm actually really caring about people. So you calling me shallow really confuses me

Darkhare is a being a jerk, but he's not calling you vain. He's using shallow to refer to your intelligence. Maybe you're just too deep for yourself?

I barely play my video games anymore. If I do, it's usually my Gameboy so I can play something simple like Tetris or Pacman or Pokemon. The last time a video game engrossed me was Dead Rising 2. (Minecraft doesn't count)
Lakitu is a jerk. He lives in a cloud and throws AIDS at decent, hardworking Americans.
3 years ago#23
Mumble_ posted...
Its your brain telling you to focus on more important things than sitting at home playing in virtual worlds.

The sucky thing is even though I don't play video games as much as I used to, I still don't feel like doing homework when I have free time lol. I always have to force myself and I never remember what I learned
3 years ago#24
simonsteele posted...
I don't know TC, I've been the same way lately too. I mean Dark Souls totally sucked me in, and I loved Mass Effect 2. So maybe it's just the last year or two kind of being crappy? I dropped 60 bucks on Last of Us and 60 on GTA5, two "must own" games, and I've been so disappointed with both of them.

I think it's just kind of a bad time for good games that suck you in.

Dark souls sucked me in as well. I think Dark souls is a quality game by a company that hasn't been taken over by greed, yet. As soon as they start getting a lot of sales they start wanting even more and they do things like changing the difficulty. I'm glad they haven't started doing that yet.
3 years ago#25
dtmr posted...
Scarface720 posted...
darkhare posted...
Scarface720 posted...
darkhare posted...
are you truly so shallow that you lack the ability to contemplate your own feelings?

How am i shallow? Please explain I don't understand.

lol exactly.

I'm actually really caring about people. So you calling me shallow really confuses me

Darkhare is a being a jerk, but he's not calling you vain. He's using shallow to refer to your intelligence. Maybe you're just too deep for yourself?

I barely play my video games anymore. If I do, it's usually my Gameboy so I can play something simple like Tetris or Pacman or Pokemon. The last time a video game engrossed me was Dead Rising 2. (Minecraft doesn't count)

The only two games that engrossed me in the last 4 years was Demons' Souls and Dark Souls.
3 years ago#26
Scarface720 posted...
The only two games that engrossed me in the last 4 years was Demons' Souls and Dark Souls.

I knew I should've got Dark Souls when it was ten bucks...
Lakitu is a jerk. He lives in a cloud and throws AIDS at decent, hardworking Americans.
3 years ago#27
20: New User (2)
Awarded to users with at least 20 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 75 messages per day. Can now mark messages for moderation and view own posting history.
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
3 years ago#28
Scarface720 posted...
Mumble_ posted...
Its your brain telling you to focus on more important things than sitting at home playing in virtual worlds.

The sucky thing is even though I don't play video games as much as I used to, I still don't feel like doing homework when I have free time lol. I always have to force myself and I never remember what I learned

That's just the way homework is supposed to be. If anyone actually learned from it the world would explode.
With a roar of thunder and crash of lightning, I am Fierce Deity!
Hyrule Dream Address: 5900-2665-0877/ GT: OnikaraStar
3 years ago#29
Dear users - this was a trolling topic - it was subtler than gamefaqs is used to. In fact so subtle that it didnt actually garner an interesting response*.

Da clue was when it said it had aged and no longer enjoyed ' thing you like '. Only the studied genius of gamefaqs could miss the insulting implication.

* FOR VALUE - **** u TC u dont even know wat mature is maybe wen u grow pub u will no wat woman is like then u wont be talk about mature.

PS - the definitive clue as regards trolling - when it talked about hormones and odd feelings. NO teenager would talk like this.
3 years ago#30
namewitheld posted...
Dear users - this was a trolling topic - it was subtler than gamefaqs is used to. In fact so subtle that it didnt actually garner an interesting response*.

Da clue was when it said it had aged and no longer enjoyed ' thing you like '. Only the studied genius of gamefaqs could miss the insulting implication.

* FOR VALUE - **** u TC u dont even know wat mature is maybe wen u grow pub u will no wat woman is like then u wont be talk about mature.

PS - the definitive clue as regards trolling - when it talked about hormones and odd feelings. NO teenager would talk like this.

You try too hard.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How come I don't find video games as fun as I use to?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived