This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox keeps signing me out

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Xbox keeps signing me out

User Info: mahspoonistobig

mahspoonistobig
3 years ago#1
Is anyone else having this problem? It signs me out of my profile anytime I start a game, quit a game or dashboard. Just started happening today and none of the many fixes I've found have worked. Anyone with this problem have any luck with resolutions?

User Info: OCRAZYGun

OCRAZYGun
3 years ago#2
You might want to change your password just in case.

When I had that problem a while back it turned out to be a router issue.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12

User Info: SEGA128DC

SEGA128DC
3 years ago#3
Hmm...
Rise from your grave...

User Info: Tenzhi

Tenzhi
3 years ago#4
It often tells me I'm disconnected from Live when I dashboard from a game. I can tell it to connect without issue at that point, however. I can also usually just start up another game or an app and as far as the game/app is concerned I'm still connected.
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.

User Info: mahspoonistobig

mahspoonistobig
3 years ago#5
Thanks for the responses. I will change pw and check out the router as well.

User Info: Darkest_Evil

Darkest_Evil
3 years ago#6
you might have interfearance with your wifi signal.. turtle beach wireless headsets interfear with my n wireless adaptor and sometimes lag me out.. also if my kids are on their ipods watching youtube while im online it sometimes kicks me off cause we share a connection.
http://castleminerz.freeforums.org/index.php
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Xbox keeps signing me out

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived