This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sleeping Dogs Sequel Confirmed (YES!!!)

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Sleeping Dogs Sequel Confirmed (YES!!!)
2 years ago#1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/07/sleeping-dogs-universe-sequel-triad-wars-in-development
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=b14m0uHiiWQ#t=28
2 years ago#2
After GTA V, I don't no if there's a point for devs to bother making sandbox games in cities. Was a good game, but $20 for me. Hopefully it doesn't look like a ps2 game this time around.
2 years ago#3
That's great news. I hope it is less clunky this time round.
---
Deus Ex: Human Revelation OST Title: I Never Asked For Discs
2 years ago#4
The name Triad Wars makes me think of a mobile game. I loved Sleeping Dogs and hope this supposed sequel works out.
2 years ago#5
http://youtu.be/8mdHHVWYKvE
---
Feels like the depths of hell were unleashed upon my ass. - nivlac_rebuats
2 years ago#6
SD is a good game and I'd like to see a new game in the series.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
2 years ago#7
I'm reluctant to get too excited yet. I loved SD, and naturally would be excited for a sequel. However, after the recent trend of the last few Square Enix "sequels", I will hold my breath until more information.

-Deus Ex HR's "sequel" was a tablet game
-Legacy of Kain's "sequel" is a MOBA free-to-play game

The name "Triad Wars" sounds like another MOBA and/or mobile game to me. Like "Mafia wars" on facebook, but in the SD universe. I swear it better not be...
---
It does not matter where we go. It is not the destination that matters...it is the journey.
2 years ago#8
GawdDawgs posted...
I'm reluctant to get too excited yet. I loved SD, and naturally would be excited for a sequel. However, after the recent trend of the last few Square Enix "sequels", I will hold my breath until more information.

-Deus Ex HR's "sequel" was a tablet game
-Legacy of Kain's "sequel" is a MOBA free-to-play game

The name "Triad Wars" sounds like another MOBA and/or mobile game to me. Like "Mafia wars" on facebook, but in the SD universe. I swear it better not be...

I have the same fears.
---
2 years ago#9
Yo, you work for Dog-Eyes?
---
Not changing this sig until the Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl.
GT- ShinigamiOfTime
2 years ago#10
TimeShinigami posted...
Yo, you work for Dog-Eyes?

Remember, a man without a pork bun in his hand can never be a real man.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Sleeping Dogs Sequel Confirmed (YES!!!)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived