This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For those sticking with Xbox 360 when the Xbox One comes out...

#1levyjl1988Posted 10/8/2013 4:35:40 AM
what game will make you go towards next gen?

I personally don't see myself going to Xbox One right away, graphic wise have improved slightly, but it seems like these games aren't quite optimized yet to take in the full potential of next gen.

I can see myself going next gen when the next Witcher 3 comes out or Halo 5, until then I'm sticking with my 360 for Destiny, Watch Dogs, Dark Souls 2, South Park: The Stick of Truth, CoD: Ghosts, and Dragon Age: Inquisition.
---
I hate games with bad game design
#2lokinineteenPosted 10/8/2013 4:43:36 AM
It always takes a few years to bring out the true potential of a console. take now for instance with GTAV. Do you think they couldve done this at the start of the 360s life?

If I had the funds I would be upgrading just for the *true* Battlefield experience.

As is though I have way to many games to get through and apart from Arcade games and GTAV I havent even bought a release from this year yet.
#3CammyApplePosted 10/8/2013 5:48:15 AM
lokinineteen posted...
It always takes a few years to bring out the true potential of a console. take now for instance with GTAV. Do you think they couldve done this at the start of the 360s life?

If I had the funds I would be upgrading just for the *true* Battlefield experience.

As is though I have way to many games to get through and apart from Arcade games and GTAV I havent even bought a release from this year yet.

If you had the funds and wanted the "true" Battlefield experience you would upgrade your PC instead of buying a new console.

As for the topic at hand, nothing on the horizon has me interested in next gen yet.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.
#4leitaumPosted 10/8/2013 6:38:34 AM
Darksouls 3/successor (like DkS and DeS) if fromsoft makes one (yeah it will be a while but i still have plenty of 360 games i want to play).

Or maybe when they stop xbox live, and making games for 360.

Maybe sooner you never know
---
@XBL - Wingingparrot7
#5RockguyKevPosted 10/8/2013 6:42:11 AM
The games for both new systems just look awful. The other software looks amazing which has me leaning toward the Xbox One. I really think many of the "killer apps" early on for both system will in fact be apps this time around.
#6infinitexxPosted 10/8/2013 7:02:09 AM
Not for a while, I don't trust new systems, they always cost too much and deliver too little.

Couldn't care less about apps, not like they can compete with the computer I've had hooked up to my television for years in that department.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#7joegt123Posted 10/8/2013 7:03:29 AM
I'm sticking with my 360 as long as possible, but I'm done with M$ in the new gen.

That said, i'll get a ps4 when they come out with the new, bug fixed, feature enhanced, larger HDD, "slim" model like they do with every system nowadays.
---
"It was not for quiet complacence he was given the name of 'Thunder God'."
Currently Playing: Too damn many things at the same bloody time... (25+)
#8TheBlueStigPosted 10/8/2013 8:01:28 AM
levyjl1988 posted...
what game will make you go towards next gen?

None.

It's not about the games this time, it's about the bulls*** built into the hardware, and the fact that Microsoft has demonstrated they'll change their minds at a moments notice with no regard to their customers.
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.
#9takidigits2005Posted 10/8/2013 8:03:14 AM
Earth Defense Force 2025.
---
"I don't hate you for having an opinion. It's just that your opinion is irrelevant to my enjoyment of the game."
#10HairlessTugboatPosted 10/8/2013 8:37:10 AM
Fallout 4, Gears of War 4, Borderlands 3.
---
Maaaarrrrk Nuuuuuuuttttttt