This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Castlevania: LOS Collection

#21TheIastspartanPosted 10/9/2013 3:49:29 PM(edited)
glassghost0 posted...

Also, the demo isn't included in the XBLA game, right? Is MoF XBLA or GoD? To include a demo in the digital game seems pointless as well, or am I getting that wrong and the demo will just be on the marketplace as a stand-alone item?

It's an XBLA game, judging by the gamefaqs page.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/727962-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-mirror-of-fate-hd

And yes, the early demo comes with the the XBLA game. I'm guessing you just access it through the main menu of MoF, but they haven't gone into the specifics yet.

The demo will eventually be available on the marketplace for everyone, but not till much closer to release.
#22Dragon NexusPosted 10/9/2013 4:02:58 PM
TheIastspartan posted...
-MoF HD WILL be released on XBLA/PSN as a standalone title on the 29th. This has been made quite clear already. Also, the stand alone title includes the exclusive LoS 2 demo, so people who already have LoS 1 can skip the Collection without missing out on anything.

I actually didn't know that.
I know you weren't intending to sound flippant, and I didn't take you as sounding so, so I hope you don't feel compelled to apologise. I simply assumed Konami were bundling it with the game as pretty much the only method of getting it.

If it's on XBLA for a reasonable price, I might pick it up.
---
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
#23AmazingDanyPosted 10/9/2013 7:37:47 PM
I only want Shadow 2. The first game was VERY good.

The replay value was respectable. I 100% everything pre-DLC, which wwas personally forgettable after viewing their playthroughs online.