This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Xbox 360 was stolen, what is linked with my Xbox Live account?

#1cheesejamPosted 10/10/2013 11:51:37 AM
My 360 was stolen a few days ago and I was wondering what exactly I lost. I had lots of arcade games, DLC, special edition codes, etc. These are all linked to my GT and I will be able to get them back, right? I also had a lot of game saves on my HD, which are obviously gone. Are any game saves automatically uploaded to the cloud from HDD? Basically, what things can I not recover since my 360 was stolen? Thanks!
---
Cheese+Jam=Awesome
#2glassghost0Posted 10/10/2013 11:53:55 AM
cheesejam posted...
My 360 was stolen a few days ago and I was wondering what exactly I lost. I had lots of arcade games, DLC, special edition codes, etc. These are all linked to my GT and I will be able to get them back, right? I also had a lot of game saves on my HD, which are obviously gone. Are any game saves automatically uploaded to the cloud from HDD? Basically, what things can I not recover since my 360 was stolen? Thanks!

Well I sure hope you contacted MS and informed them of this, as well as changing all your passwords and account info on xbox.com.

You'll be able to get everything back except for your saves.

Only a handful of things save to servers, like CoD and Gears MP progress for example.
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#3JayD186Posted 10/10/2013 11:58:55 AM
The only thing you can't recover are the saves, you must manually select the cloud to save games to it. Everything else should be recoverable, not sure about the codes though.
---
GT: jd9393
#4SixStringHeroPosted 10/10/2013 12:06:58 PM
JayD186 posted...
The only thing you can't recover are the saves, you must manually select the cloud to save games to it. Everything else should be recoverable, not sure about the codes though.

I wouldn't hold out much hope for the tape deck... Or the Creedence.
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.
#5cheesejam(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 12:34:34 PM
Alright, thanks guys!
---
Cheese+Jam=Awesome