This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

which game to get next

#1omniflash8Posted 10/10/2013 5:49:52 PM
Common topic, but here we go. I missed out on some highly praised games this gen. I'm playing GTAV right now. Obviously. But after that I'm thinkin about finally trying mass effect, fallout, or getting assassins creed 3. I have played all the other assassin creeds. Which would you recommend?
---
Hard work beats talent when talent refuses to work hard.
Brawl FC: 2707-1312-7798
#2Jedi454Posted 10/10/2013 6:15:18 PM
Fallout 3, that game is cheap as chips now and you cannot possibly miss out on it. Get the Game of the year edition too.
---
"One of your posted messages has been deleted by a moderator for a Terms of Use Violation, but you did not lose any Karma..." Love it.
#3cory1225Posted 10/10/2013 11:02:42 PM
IMO assassins creed 3 was really boring, I've never been able to finish it, but I must say black flag looks amazing. Anyway get the fallout 3 goty and fallout new Vegas ultimate edition, they are both cheap and probably the best games this gen
---
gt= Pink BluRR Steam i_Am_Krazyshot
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2812176186
#4PunkMcThrustPosted 10/10/2013 11:13:02 PM
Fallout 3 GOTY Edition. Fallout 3 is one of the best games of the entire generation, bar none.
---
#1 hater of Capcom, casual games, casual gamers, and the God of War series
#5SkilzMCPosted 10/10/2013 11:15:35 PM
I'm playing ACIII right now and if you are a fan of Assassins Creed I'm sure you'll enjoy it, I think it's fine, not great but fine. ( The only other AC i've played through is AC2.)

Both Fallouts are great games you can't go wrong with thisand I haven't been able to get into Mass(es of dialogue) Effect so I can't personally recommend it, but plenty of people love it so it's not a bad pick if it interests you.
---
"I wanted to buy a candle holder but the store didn't have one, so I bought a cake." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#6WinternovaPosted 10/11/2013 1:06:09 AM
Mass Effect Trilogy or Fallout 3. You can't go wrong with either title.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)